Thor is actually built fat

>thor is actually built fat
Why do you guys keep shilling lanky limp wristed physique when this is what the modern world really wants?

Attached: 1663109599648935.png (765x1021, 837.17K)

Thor is an obeast and angrboda is a nigger. Of course a studio that hires trannies and advertises it as if it were a good thing does this.
Unfuckingbelievable

based bloatlord

Attached: bloatlord.jpg (1080x601, 83.55K)

I miss the days when God of War was about some pissed off jacked dude who went around just killing deities because they called him a faggot. Kratos would fuck women and disembowel gods with the most shoestring story necessary to make it all happen.
Now we're in the death throes of "cinematic gaming" with The Last of Puss and Daddy Kratos and we're force fed cheap sentiment disguised as a deeper message (revenge is bad, lay down and be a cuck, and let your children be weak faggots).
AAA game studio employees need to be killed halal style and sacrificed to the deities they besmirch (in Minecraft)

Thor is suppossed to be more builtfat than bloatlord, actually.
Some spanishfags made a bunch of music videos about greek and norse mythology and this is their design on Thor which is very accurate. This is how thor looks like.

Attached: thor.jpg (530x615, 45.24K)

Fck off boomer

I'll rape your mother, champ

Attached: tumblr_inline_pbrntk51IV1tn9r53_540.png (540x345, 64.03K)

Angrboda being black is pretty weird but thor being built like a strongman makes sense

Did you even play the old games faggot? "revenge bad'' was always the main theme of God Of War.
Kratos was never a good guy, he's a murderous asshole who would kill a defenseless woman just to open a gate

>Underage faggot doesn’t know kino
I’m shocked

>Angrboda being black
Just say the word you fucking cuckold, what's going to happen? Are you going to get shamed by your subconscious?
Get ahold of yourself.

Attached: 008.jpg (1000x1426, 349.42K)

Thor isn't real, you vidya playing soi

>Thor isn't real, you vidya playing soi
>Don't watch le anime
>Don't play le vidya
>Don't care what women think
>Don't do anything
>Get your powerful autistic mind innawoods go-I mean fren
Killyourself trannyloving kike psychopath. I'll play vidya, I'll watch anime, and I'll keep noticing your patterns and pointing them out.

>video game
>kino
Vidya ain't knio

>nazis worship a fat retard
lmao

You're the tranny kike. Who do you think likes tranime? Those are your people

>N-NO YOU'RE THE TRANNY!!1111ONEUNO
You got NOTICED kike tranny.

Attached: 1662483684876297.jpg (1535x2048, 527.76K)

>thor is actually built fat
Thor is fictional and that's just obese.

that fucking pig nose, doesnt even have nordic facial features

Your implication that I have a subconscious desire to reflexively call a black person 'nigger' and that I'm holding it back for some reason is interesting. I assume it's because you have that desire, but rest assured I don't because I'm not an unhinged asocial dweeb.

The new God of War is 10x better than the old ones storywise and you're quite evidently an underage faggot edgelord if you disagree.
>omg Kratos so cool he rage and murder everyone!!1!
Fuck off retard

You're embarassing. Probably better to take a break from this site for a bit, fag.

He's a "real" mythological figure. Jesus isnt real either
I've been to scandinavia recently and lots of you niggas have pig noses.

>black
>person
pick one

Just Looks obese, not Strongman-like built

>that fucking pig nose, doesnt even have nordic facial features
lmao

Attached: haaland-cropped_1j7wi84fi26zo11yh0u089jfzt.jpg (1300x731, 76.37K)