Creatine is just not worth it

Creatine is just not worth it.

Attached: lbf.jpg (314x546, 28.44K)

I did about 3 months of creatine and it fucked my hairline beyond recognition, I feel so fucking stupid for what I did I should have listened to you guys here, makes me cry sometimes to look in the mirror and see my mistake

What about simple whey powder?

if you aren't already on fin+min you are clowning yourself

yes, it was all the creatine's fault

whey doesn't make you go bald

whey is totally fine, although it can do some insulin spiking shit it isn't a big deal

Man being white really must suck I've been using creatine for years with no problems must be a genetic thing

also white here using creatine for years and still have same hairline from highschool, these people are coping about getting standard male hair loss genetics.

>fin+min
Kys tranny

>I’m a subhuman who is a parasitic cancer in a country that white people built
>fucking white people

What does creatine even do? Honest question, I never see it as something essential.

Pattyjeets....

Lmao nigga go to the GYM you're a loser

basically it blasts off your hair

>try to banter about white people
>get bantered back
>immediately crumble
sounds about right for a member of the lesser races

You lose none of your male traits on those drugs. As long as your dick and pubes are fully grown you're good to go

Attached: q4y2Y4C.jpg (582x894, 105.6K)

You are crying on Any Forums because you can't keep your hair

>Man being white really must suck
Yeah.. it really sucks..

Attached: 1624636661703.jpg (633x651, 24.83K)

If I go on creatine and my hairline goes back and I decide to quit will it unJUST or stay that way? Btw I have had a NW2 since I was 18 and it's still the exact same at 25.

Attached: 1659444277550141.jpg (543x549, 41.32K)

>check pics of myself at 8
>NW2

it might not get worse but the damage is done and it wont heal

I posted that creatine did nothing to me in this thread. please try and learn to cope with your racial insecurity.