Achievable natty?

Achievable natty?

Attached: 1663103010938.webm (400x656, 1.92M)

did he died

no more good morning sirs ;(

You just shit and brush your teeth in your holy river(don't worry about the chemicals that get dumped in the river, the solution to pollution is dilution, yes yes yes yes yes yes yes).

sirs...

>"good morning- I mean move out the way ah too late"
>*other person walks bye
>"good morning"

I wish that were me

Congratulations, you made me laugh at a guy getting hit by a train.

Trains are really unpredictable. Even in the middle of a forest two rails can appear out of nowhere, and a 1.5-mile fully loaded coal drag, heading east out of the low-sulfur mines of the PRB, will be right on your ass the next moment.

I was doing laundry in my basement, and I tripped over a metal bar that wasn't there the moment before. I looked down: "Rail? WTF?" and then I saw concrete sleepers underneath and heard the rumbling.

Deafening railroad horn. I dumped my wife's pants, unfolded, and dove behind the water heater. It was a double-stacked Z train, headed east towards the fast single track of the BNSF Emporia Sub (Flint Hills). Majestic as hell: 75 mph, 6 units, distributed power: 4 ES44DC's pulling, and 2 Dash-9's pushing, all in run 8. Whole house smelled like diesel for a couple of hours!

Fact is, there is no way to discern which path a train will take, so you really have to be watchful. If only there were some way of knowing the routes trains travel; maybe some sort of marks on the ground, like twin iron bars running along the paths trains take. You could look for trains when you encounter the iron bars on the ground, and avoid these sorts of collisions. But such a measure would be extremely expensive. And how would one enforce a rule keeping the trains on those paths?

A big hole in homeland security is railway engineer screening and hijacking prevention. There is nothing to stop a rogue engineer, or an ISIS terrorist, from driving a train into the Pentagon, the White House or the Statue of Liberty, and our government has done fuck-all to prevent it.

Excellent pasta

rest in peace Apu

Attached: tyl4bke1i0k81.png (711x494, 455.9K)

I found this funny user

>trainmogged
Ngmi

How did he not fucking hear or feel it coming?

Damn Greg Plitt looked like THAT?

This man says what we've all been thinking

He knew it was coming, that's why they were filming. He was trying to look cool while the train went past him.
He's retarded though (was retarded, is now dead probably), and didn't realize that the rails don't limit the train's width.

reminds me of the webm of the poo on a bike cruise past everyone else waiting behind a railroad crossing and slowly bump into the moving train

he just got tangled up and fell over right next to it but only had his arm(or leg) run over and severed

Indians have a chronic problem with not respecting trains

That is really scary, but good to keep us informed. Thank you! I will share with my nephews!!!

Hence People who get hit by trains are fucking retarded.

Attached: 76m8tb318it51.jpg (640x637, 37.58K)