HPV wart

Posting on Any Forums because we're probably the only board who gets laid. Plus it's sexual fitness - jannies please don't delete

Anyone here dealt with this shit? I found a tiny wart like a month ago and I'm currently getting cryotherapy to get rid of it. But it's really bumming me out. How do I know more won't start appearing? Do I have to tell partners I've had warts even when I'm symptom free? Do they always come back?

Shits got me fucked up.

Attached: images.jpeg-3.jpg (275x183, 5.55K)

Other urls found in this thread:

healthline.com/health/apple-cider-vinegar-warts
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

WTF

Nigga you nasty as hell

Bro the one and only time I fucked a tranny this shit happens

damn nigger next time do some research

Did u use a condom? This is the reason why I avoid trannies even though they make me diamonds

Educated yourselves

A lot of people just get lucky and never develop warts or don't catch a strain that causes warts

Attached: Screenshot_20220913-221416_Samsung Internet.jpg (1080x506, 125.56K)

ive had hpv twice, just go to a dermatologist and cauterize it. The virus stays inside you and warts may appear when your immune system is compromised. I think its the most common std there is. Condoms dont save you btw

Lil bro you know what this means.. Repent and find God

YES! My exwife (whore) had multiple hpv warts removed several years ago after she fucked a nigger. I had one pop up recently, after waiting 6 years for the inevitable. I ordered an hpv wart cream off of Amazon and it went away in about 3 weeks.

Do you tell any partners you have it?

Also, don't tell women shit. If there's no wart on your dick, she doesn't need to know.

Based. I have HIV and do the same

i have a gf and she knows it but she doesnt have it. But the doctor has told me that if there isnt an active wart then its not transmittable so if i was sleeping around i probably wouldnt say anything

Yes, they always come back eventually. Usually triggered whenever you're stressed. Yes, you can be contagious without having an active site due to the prodromal stage of each outbreak. Assuming you got tested, your specific strain can be traced back to you if your partners also got tested.
If you're not careful then you'll end up transferring the HPV to your mouth/face or other regions of your body, samething for your partners.
And yes, you will live the rest of your life with this disease. Did you get an HPV vaccine by chance, and if so which vaccine was it?

How do you catch it?

> Posting on Any Forums because we're probably the only board who gets laid.
Haha yeah t-totally

Link to said cream.

only certain virulent strains manifest as warts, they're also the same ones that cause cancer.
simplifying the thousands of strains into a single disease and being entirely in origin from sexual contact is disingenuous and cope, because the reality is that you may transfer HPV from non-sexual contact, but usually the strain isn't virulent and entirely transient (which isn't the same in any strain causing warts).

having sex, skin rubbing on infected skin. thats why condoms dont completely protect you

Dude you just got what you deserve for being a degenerate. Isn't that enough of a sign to wake you up? Or should we schedule an assisted suicide for you?

I got it with a condom after my second time sex.

After 5 years I got some back. What I do is this.

Mix two parts apple cider vinegar in one-part water.
Soak a cotton ball in the vinegar-water solution.
Apply the cotton ball directly on the wart.
Cover with tape or a bandage, keeping the cotton ball on the wart overnight (or for longer if possible).
Remove the cotton ball and bandage or tape and discard.
Repeat every night until the wart falls off.

This method has worked for me without damaging the skin.
healthline.com/health/apple-cider-vinegar-warts

>being entirely in origin from sexual contact is disingenuous and cope
Im this guy and ive been to two different doctors. One told me that it isnt necessarily sexually transmitted and one told me its definitely sexually transmitted. So which is it? Ive had warts all my life btw mostly on my hands

I had warts appearing on my hands from wrestling I think I caught it from an open cut I had at the time anyway I got the 3 Gardasil 9 vaccine shots and havent had a new wart appear since.

I know the vaccine isnt supposed to "cure" it but I havent had a new one since.