Why ought I, as a Christian, to become Any Forums? Is it not vanity, or a distraction from God?

Why ought I, as a Christian, to become Any Forums? Is it not vanity, or a distraction from God?

Attached: resurrected_christ_wilson_ong.jpg (2463x3083, 1.03M)

Your body is your temple, made in God's image. Striving towards improving yourself is honoring God's creation. Just don't do it for vanity's sake, you're doing it for self-improvement and for health reasons. You can't forget your prayers tho.

Three years ago I was out in a shitty neighborhood and there was a woman walking around talking to herself, to me, to the air. Clearly high on something. She was pretty cute though. The thought occurred to me, perhaps thats what I need, some girl thats clearly headed to a shitty life and I could save her from that life and lead her to Jesus. So I made a promise with God. Ill get Any Forums, attractive and he will supply the girl, he knows what I like. 3 years later I met a girl, tattoos, piercing's, didn't take much notice of her aside form the red flags. Then one day a thing happened that forced me to think about her. As I was I begin to recall certain things about her and started thinking about her more. Then I ended up asking her out. Didnt work out but the result was a complete change in my worldview and falling in love with her and realizing this may be the answer to my prayer from 3 years ago. Things got stranger from there, more coincidences and the two of us getting closer. Still working on winning her and its progressing slowly. But since the events of the past 3 months, I have lost all doubt in the existence of God. I think God send the holy spirit to give me the mentality I needed to get Any Forums fast, as I lost all desire for food that day. So yeah, your body is Gods temple, make it a nice place.

We were all made in God's image...
now go to the gym you fat lazy fucks

To better ones' self is righteous.

Read the parable of the talents and try saying this shit again

[spoiler]"I NEED TO GET HUGE. I NEED TO STAY HUGE. I NEED TO GET HUGE. I NEED TO STAY HUGE. BUILD MASS AND BUILD BULK."[/spoiler]

Attached: Jesus.jpg (194x260, 7.33K)

Why are you, as a kike worshipper, not living in the middle east with the people you worship?

Attached: 1646240781544.jpg (750x593, 74.2K)

Because the dirty Mohammedan shit-eaters kill Christians and burn holy sites.

They're your circumcised brothers in the Abrahamic faith

Attached: 1647103677812.jpg (750x827, 376.9K)

Muslims are cave-dwelling savages who kill and rape.

IIRC one of the epistles by Paul talked about how body building is nice, but being a good person is better, so if you do it to be healthy then it should be a-ok. Just don't do it for vanity.

Morality is closely related to aesthetics. This is why you're a hero if you step on a cockroach, but a villain if you kill a butterfly. Being fit, healthy and in particular strong opens the gateway to be virtuous. There's no virtue in being kind and humble because you're weak, but if you're strong and remain kind and humble, that is virtuous.

That's literally the opposite of what the Bible says? You should stay virtuous, but you don't need to be attractive. Being strong is nice, but in no way necessary. Otherwise the children whom God loves dearly would never be able to go to heaven for they are weaker than us all

Embrace paganism, return to your ancestral beliefs

Ew, paganism is for fags. Even pagans figured that out.

Gluttony is a sin. Sloth is a sin. Envy is a sin.
How do you avoid all that? By becoming fit.

>cave-dwelling savages who kill and rape
sounds pretty based desu

Kinda funny how a lotta the pagans on here talk about how it's so European like that's the selling point?

It is, but they're like retarded children. Killing and raping is something we left behind when we became civilized, but the Mohammedan never grew out of it and instead love being retards.

Hell yeah, buddy. I lift for The Morrigan, Maiden Mother and Crone. With these gains do I turn the wheel of fate.

Attached: Morrigan.jpg (533x400, 103.04K)

we return in the second coming in our glorified form. this will be you at your peak fittest. or just fat you if you don't lift, and you're just chill and all. Think of how we view Arnold, we remember him as Mr Olympia, even though he's old and fatter now. Think of fit grandfathers you have, and how you contemplate them. You don't want to idolize the body to the point of steroid use, perverting God's will. But working out was one of my earliest forms of prayer when I converted. You become mentally clearer and so obviously closer to God. I have been trying to find persuasive reasons NOT to lift and have always come up short. Lifting affirms our appreciation for the life and health God has given us. The fifth commandment instructs us to do so.

>Not lifting for Jesus
What a tard.

Being attractive makes people instinctively like you more and take you more seriously, increasing the chances of them wanting to find the same virtous path as you.

If your body was made in God’s image then isn’t it your duty to make sure your body is pristine?
Picrel, the food I made to to feed the awesome body God gave me :)

Attached: EDA3DB05-754E-48D6-B475-C4D17CE273B0.jpg (4032x3024, 3.38M)

>Being strong is nice, but in no way necessary
This is not true. Strength is required but not always necessarily physical strength.
>2 Peter 1:5-6
For this very reason, make every effort to supplement your faith with virtue, and virtue with knowledge, and knowledge with self-control, and self-control with steadfastness, and steadfastness with godliness
obviously the bible isn't going to say you need to get 1g of protein per lb of bodyweight and do ss+gomad, but it says you need discipline. The Bible doesn't mention much about aesthetics but I stand by what I said, although not a requirement doing right and living as you should will lead to better aesthetics.

Fuck's that birdseed shit at the bottom?

Looks good user

working out is not vanity, its basic health

>christian
>passivity and weakness
Checks out.

Quinoa (pronounced KEEM-WAH)
It’s like ball rice

Attached: 92B354D8-B87E-4805-97CE-8491C4412DDF.jpg (1392x2088, 555.8K)