Cigarettes eliminate hunger

I noticed this while fasting. Whenever I smoked I stopped feeling hungry. I look it up and bam, there it is. I remember a prior thread recommending vapes, but if you broke like me, this a good alternative. I don't stress about the side effects. If you wan lose weight, smoke.

Attached: cigs eliminate hunge.jpg (837x239, 37.69K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=yixsp4KQNgg
anyforums.com/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>*ACK*

Attached: images.jpeg-10.jpg (259x194, 9.53K)

you have to quit eventually and then you will enjoy randomly coughing for the rest of your life.
can't even spend more than a few minutes in my garage because of the dust

Stay based, blast cigs

youtube.com/watch?v=yixsp4KQNgg

just use gum, the pouches, or the lozenges retard...

whats pouches?

kek

imagine a tea bag but instead of tea it's nicotine and you chew it. I think, I meant to say patches, but pouches are a real thing too

hear someone bit their tongue while chewing tobacco it infected infected them, swelled their tongue, and choked them to death.

Notice that it "suppresses" appetite, it doesn't eliminate it. And succumbing to addiction as part of your day isn't going to help your mindset when it comes to dealing with your food addiction. There are tons of fat smokers, and you're going to spend the rest of your life as one of them.

i’m a vaper but personally it doesn’t work as well as cigarettes for appetite suppressing purposes. just something to hit throughout the day instead of mindless snacking. i feel the hunger fading when i do smoke cigs. only really a fan of smoking when drinking though

Wow great job Einstein. You cracked the mystery of the universe. How old are you? 17?

You don’t chew nicotine pouches you fucking retards. Holy shit.

Jesus Christ, someone change the name of this thread to “low IQ containment thread general”

Why are you so emotional? Haha!

have you tried not smoking (((cigarettes))) doused in thousands of chemicals?
try that
organic nat sherman or american spirits
a few cigs a month is fine anonkun

I'm sorry nicotine norman I didn't know the topic was very touching to you.

Not if you chew nicotine gum lol

i used nic mints to get down to my goal weight and then used patches to get off the mints

Every life shall taste death.
Might as well die lean than a fatty like yourself

About as touching as your uncle was towards you

>Might as well die lean than a fatty like yourself
No one who takes up smoking to lose weight actually keeps any weight off.
The entire thought process is "I won't feel hungry, so I won't eat." This never confronts the problem of "Eating whenever I feel like it is making me fat." Naturally this means that if you do still get hungry because it's not THAT good of a hunger suppressant you will still overindulge and still be fat. If you are even considering this you are an addict deep down with no real plan to change that and are NGMI.

Just drink coffee instead. Way healthier