We have contacted Brian Shaw regarding an ongoing issue between him and Mike Tyson...

We have contacted Brian Shaw regarding an ongoing issue between him and Mike Tyson. The former World's Strongest Man allegedly got into an altercation with Tyson, where he supposedly told him, and I quote: "he touches me one more time, I'm going to un-lisp that nigger myself".
During our call, Shaw stated: 'hey listen man, I made it clear that he tries something, and the ropes in the ring won't be the only ropes he'll be seeing in his life". He then refused to elaborate in the matter and before closing the call, he said: "Hitler did nothing wrong, but I will".

Attached: 1587609378719.jpg (750x747, 254.75K)

When asked about his thoughts on the recent Buffalo shooting, he was quoted as saying "There is a terrible reckoning on the horizon. Only the strongest will survive."
When asked to elaborate, Brian Shaw reportedly stared into the distance, and began to whisper the words "might makes right" under his breath.

Attached: 1606787329897.png (240x310, 134.01K)

>"At World's Strongest Man, set in Gaborone, Botswana, a number of locals were in the area helping with the production and setup aspect of the event. Many of the spectators as well had come from all around Africa to view the titanic strongmen compete in feats of superhuman strength. During a routine setup of one of the loading events, a local worker was applying screws to a framework meant to hold a 275lb anvil. Four times World's Strongest Man winner, American Brian Shaw was standing by, watching closely. A number of times he stopped the worker to give him instruction, and stood by making sure the task was done to his standard."
>"Later, Shaw was reportedly overheard saying, 'You just can't trust them with tools,' to another strongman, who seemed to be listening uncomfortably."
>www.strengthsportsunited.net/brian-shaw-wsm-racist-comments

Attached: 1578507863850.jpg (1991x2574, 1.69M)

I snuck backstage one time during WSM back in 2015 and found Shaw pacing back and forth. There was that one black chick they use to interview the athletes and she came up with a cameraman and tried to do an impromptu interview asking him how he gets prepared mentally for the truck pull. Brian literally growled at her. I saw him lean in close and even his whisper was like a hoarse yell and I will never forget this: "How do I get ready? Well I pretend the truck is a wagon full of your kind and by that I mean Negros and I'm pulling them to the noose." Brian then grabbing the camera and crushes it into two. I saw the woman and cameraman run off and I swear to god the woman look terrified but her nipples could've cut glass at that moment.

Attached: 1589761559867.png (1316x1721, 2.92M)

>"What pushes me to keep going? Hatred. I think to myself "Brian, if you get one more rep all niggers will cease to exist", I know it's just a fantasy but it gives me the motivation to keep going when I feel like giving up".
Brian Shaw on his training philosophy 2017.

Attached: 1589746562418.jpg (2048x1152, 2.09M)

Bros I tried going to a meet and greet for Brian Shaw and he threw a 45 pound pl8 at me for being Mexican

Attached: 1623970719594.jpg (776x413, 98.21K)

You're lucky that's all he did to you.

Attached: 1617900689834.jpg (1591x827, 501.98K)

Shaw throws a fit if there isn't a pulling event in strongman comps. There was a livestream q&a a while back in which he said he imagines pulling "an Alabama's worth of niggers" up a tree to get him fired up. His chat went dead quiet and he started laughing hysterically for a few minutes .

Attached: 1590940455178.gif (317x135, 1.97M)

I used to work at the Colorado State Penitentiary. It used to be a pretty safe place compared to other prisons around the US. However with the influx of drug cartels and human traffickers across the boarder it quickly filled up with countless Mexican gangs. The prison quickly descended into chaos with non stop fights and drugs somehow getting into the prison. It looked hopeless till one day Brian Shaw got arrested for carving swastikas on a gyms mirrors and throwing medicine balls at random minorities that tried entering. When we got him into the prison he looked almost happy to be there. Maybe it was the free food or free gym we thought, but that wasn't the reason. As soon as he stepped into the yard he snapped his cuffs with one pull, walked up to the biggest Mexican there by the name of Joseph, grabbed him by the throat, and slammed him through a table. We tried tackling him but he just shrugged us off and walked to the cafeteria laughing hysterically. Word got around quick and the Mexicans got together all their shanks and tried to jump him. Brian just grabbed the 5'3 one by the leg and used him like a club to bash them all. It was a blood bath, we had no way of controlling him. That night he turned into Jeepers Creepers. Brian said the cafeteria didn't have enough protein so he had no choice but to eat his cell mates. He noted since they were Mexican it was spicy and zesty. Next day he had dragged all the black inmates onto the yard and proceeded to do what he called "breaking the bucks". We had a meeting with the warden and put together a plan with SWAT to take him down. When we got to his cell the bars were completely broken and he had escaped. All we found was "be great" written in blood on the wall and a bunch of coupons for Undefined Nutrition scattered on the floor

Attached: 1649282406804.jpg (1768x1170, 653.38K)

Shaw? Fuck man, I haven't heard that name in a long while. This fucking guy HATES niggers with a passion. I'll tell the story.
>Be me, 12, live in Shaw's old neighborhood.
>Guy is known to be very nice, huge and willing to help people reach stuff way up high etc
>He has a halloween party one year
>Tons of decorations, lights and candy
>We're all in his backyard, sun went down and we're dancing to the DJ he hired
>Black guy spills drink on little kid in front of Shaw
>All the adults go quiet, I keep dancing because I didn't know what Shaw was like
>Shaw grunts "What the fuck was that?"
>"Huh, boy? What, do you have rocks in your head?"
>Guy says it wasn't a big deal, kid isn't crying or anything
>Shaw goes ballistic
>"200 YEARS AGO YOU WOULD'VE BEEN THE FUCKING BUTLER FOR THIS PARTY AND YOU DON'T EVEN HAVE THE DECENCY TO APOLOGIZE?!"
>people start trying to leave
>Shaw dashes through the crowd, knocking people down left and right like a bulldozer
>Slams the gate closed, reaches over and padlocks it from the outside
>"NOBODY LEAVES UNTIL THIS NIGGER LEARNS SOME MANNERS"
>Black dude sprints to the fence, trying to hurdle over it
>My mom calls the police, just says "It's happening again."
>Shaw throws a can of soda at the back of the guys head, slows him down a bit
>Shaw grabs his leg right as he's about to get over the fence
>"YOU WANT TO ACT LIKE A MONKEY? HUH, BOY?"
>Shaw swings him around twice and lets go
>Guy slams into tree face first
>Stumbles getting up, clearly concussed and bleeding profusely
>Shaw grabs him, hoists him over his back
>Shaw has him over his shoulders, stomach down
>Shaw grips his neck like a beer, holding him in place
>Starts trying to break his back, really hammering down the guys legs with his arm
>Guy is screaming bloody murder, trying to apologize
>"YOU PEOPLE ARE A FUCKING CANCER."
>Shaw repositions the guy
>Fucking tombstones him
>Grabs a noose from his shed
>Mom makes us leave through his house
No idea what happened

Attached: 1614554593108.jpg (1719x2278, 347.88K)

You talking about Shaw? Never did hear that name much. His and my great grandpappy worked together on a plantation back in '64. Grandpappy kept a journal about 'ol Shaw. Shaw could carry a week's worth of cotton to the market every Friday and he came back with 5-6 bucks. Grandpappy handled the financials of it all, what with the business end and such. Shaw just loved using his brute strength. In a particularly hot June around this time back then the slaves started getting mighty ornery under this fella by the name of Big Tariq. Big Tariq was the meanest sumbitch you never did see, 6'5 and weighed heavier than his silverback cousins. Stronger too. Didn't care much for the master nor the breaker. We sent Big John out to deal with him, as he approached the slave quarters he could hear a mighty big party going on. Big Tariq had stolen a few white flour cakes and decided to have hisself a little ol shindig to tease John. John didn't take too kindly to this. They got to tussling and as John went for the Suplex-Cock to finally break this buck, Tariq had something different in store. In a flash with great negroid strength he flipped John over and went to town. Big John never did break wind after that. Shaw was on the porch sippin tea when he see John coming up limpin harder than a cripple. Grandpappy didn't hear nun what was said but he saw that Shaw was livid. Figures John told him what happened. Shaw flew into a blind rage. Shaw must've flipped 5 or 6 full cotton carts. Grandpappy says he could've cleaned out all of Chiraq, he was so 'ornery. Shaw started running off to the Slave Quarters, muttering "Niggers gotta learn he place, can't do that what for to a good honest white man. It's time to be great." Shaw come to call big Tariq out. Tariq laughin and hollerin but big Shaw didn't find nothin funny. Shaw tackled him. Picked him up and must've thrown him 20 feet in the air. When he landed Shaw jumped right on him. Big Tariq was in big trouble.

Attached: 1623782890803.png (1077x1077, 1.2M)

"I'm gonna learn you some manners boy". Tariq didn't believe him, afterall he was the pride of the negros. Big Tariq got to usin his thunder arms what to wrestle Shaw off but the most particular look came across he face when he musta realized Shaw couldn't be beat. Looked like a man who'd just seen a premonition of his own death. Shaw forced his head in the dirt and got to tearin heself and Tariq's clothes off. Grandpappy told him not to be too rough, Big Tariq could work 10 fields of cotton in a day. Big Shaw say "Niggers need to learn, you done raped your last white man boy, it's time for a Double-Decker-Shaw-Classic dunk." Shaw reached down and snapped Tariqs legs. He went on squealing and screaming in pain. Shaw got up hard as a rock and ran back about 100 yards. He come a runnin like a train, must've been a mile a minute. Shaw jumped up when was 20 yards out and in mid air got his cock good and straight. Tariq scrambled away like a madman trying to get away but Shaw was too fast. He came down like a Cannonball. He broke that buck so hard that Tariq's pelvis shattered into a million pieces. Never did look a white man in the eye again. I suppose Shaw's just keepin the family name in style. Be great.

Why is Mike Tyson wearing a cum rag?

In case Shaw flips out and decides it's time to be great

Lol Tyson looks like he just waded through a fucking septic tank.

kek

Im 70% certain eddie hall is op

Attached: 1612298327977.jpg (1080x1349, 204.64K)

>Be great.
Gets me everytime

Attached: 1645641253918.jpg (385x390, 60.24K)

Kek

Bump

Bump

BumpO