Sunscreen vs moisturiser for looking younger?

Which one is superior, and why?
Also, I’m in Europe so the sun isn’t that powerful here.

Attached: CEE64F5A-38CE-4390-8C49-9DA8AB81F2B9.jpg (400x267, 14.36K)

>using any sort of goysquirt
jesus christ, user, I bet you eat seed oils too

I have dry skin, so kinda have to.
(I don’t drink, don’t smoke anything, only drink water)

You can use both

Sunscreen is more important and will have bigger effects, but it is prevention, so it won't get rid of symptoms you already have. Minimal to no immediate effects therefore. You want something that protects both from UVA and UVB. UVA is for aging, UVB is for cancer.
If you can only use one of them for some weird reason, use sunscreen. Also make sure it's not doing more harm than good, by looking at the ingredients and making sure no allergic reactions are happening or anything.
Moisturiser will have a bigger immediate effect, but is overall less important. Moisturiser is also super cheap so do that.

Here's my basic routine:
>Morning
Shower, apply moisturiser, apply sunscreen if I leave the house that day (so most days, ideally even in winter).
>Evening
Use a ph-neutral foam cleanser and some warm water to clean any sweat and oil off my face. Then apply a small amount of cream with retinol on my face for the night.

That's it. If you shower in the evening, swap the shower and the foam cleanser in when you apply them. 2 of those 3 products are super cheap (sunscreen and moisturiser) and the third is relatively cheap (retinol cream, get a generic one since there's a lot of marketing BS with those creams. As long as it has the same amount of retinol, get the cheapest one that won't cause allergic reactions).
That'll add very little cost, a few minutes of daily maintenance, and get you at least 80% if not 95%+ of the benefits a skincare addict would get while spending massive amounts of money and time.
If you want to, you can exfoliate in the shower too, don't overdo that though.

Adding "goy" as a prefix doesn't give you an excuse to be disgusting an unhygienic, user.

as said, sunscreen is preventative but by far the more important and effective of the two

>he uses goy soap

>he uses gotpaste on his teeth

Attached: 1662780007055208.jpg (480x456, 27.23K)

lol

So you just apply sunscreen literally straight after the moisturiser?
Also is it pointless to use sunscreen if lets say you are only outside for 15 minutes to half an hour?

goyfloss

Advice for red/rashy pores?
(Area around my nose and under eyes)

Think my issue is that the pores are large.
Could have possible scarring

Salsilic acid wipes once per day in the evening after your facial scrub.

>he pisses in a goylet

>your facial scrub.
I don’t use one of those yet,
I just use hot water and a cloth once a week, leaves my pores looking like I have sunburn afterwards tho.

Use both. Don't be an idiot.

>he wipes with goylet paper

Just use olive oil

That's goyrope, my local rabbi gave me a great deal on it and guaranteed thats its durable enough for everything

Try olive or coconut oil (plus coconut smells good)

rub olive oil on yourself, just as the ancient greeks did.

You use both retard. Moisturizer then sunscreen.

yeah 15 minutes would be pointless. but you should ask to be in the sun more. raises your testosterone levels.