Is it true you stop being funny once you get fit? Is the trade off worth it?

Is it true you stop being funny once you get fit? Is the trade off worth it?

Attached: 60EEE2D7-B621-44CF-95C1-2E4686A46A6A.jpg (2048x1987, 590.5K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/UAQoXOLlvT0
youtube.com/watch?v=MrccTMwoLv8
twitter.com/AnonBabble

If you are getting fit because the motivation is to be "alpha", then yes, you are going to force being a stoic dipshit on top of it.

yes and yes

Attached: 1642570249794.jpg (480x360, 32.24K)

Being funny is a mechanism people develop to either cope with life being shit or to attract people despite being unattractive. Once you're fit and good-looking life sucks less and people are attracted to you without your having to do anything. That's why most comedians are either average looking or ugly and a lot of hot dudes have no personality.

He’s fat again already lol

If being funny is a compensation for being a lardass, then yes.

If you're just funny for the sake of being funny, it'll stay with you.

You actually get funnier because people let stuff slide more

Guys think you’re less funny. Girls think you’re funnier.

yeah its actually annoying because girls will just laugh like mental patients at everything you say so you can't actually figure out what is legitimately funny and what is just women being disgusting whores

This. You become less funny to guys but girls suddenly think everything you say or do is hilarious. It's a wonder any Chad in the world has a sense of self-awareness

No, you can actually get away with more shit so your range of jokes expands greatly.
I use it to make racist and anti-faggot jokes, guys don't say shit if the have a problem with it and girls will let anything slide if you don't look like a mutant.

Even anti-semitic remarks?

I was going to type this. When you're fit, the girls who like you laugh loud and hard so you will fuck them. The jealous dudes seeth quietly and await your downfall

Getting fit has coincided with getting sober for me. Buddy's wife recently told me I've been on point/funnier since then. Turns out unfucking your hormones and treating your body right improves your mood and brain function. Who would've guessed.

kek, I told some lame jew joke to a girl yesterday and she thought it was hilarious.

Isn't that guy famous for not being funny, though?

Attached: 1465578575276.jpg (433x380, 25.88K)

How'd the pussy taste?

youtu.be/UAQoXOLlvT0

He’s hilarious in portlandia. His style of comedy is basically playing a boring character who isnt funny at all but making it funny with his delivery. His stand up sucks though.

youtube.com/watch?v=MrccTMwoLv8

Why would that be true, exactly?
Look at Arnold for fuck's sake. You're either saying he's not funny or he's not fit. Both of those are ridiculous.
Tryhard beta gymcel looksmaxxer detected.

the only character i remeber from him was in sillicon valley, and it was the most boring one. i guess writers noticed he was fucking awful and season 2 and onwards made him the butt of all jokes