GIVING YOU DYEL GENETICS WAS PART OF MY PLAN DON'T QUESTION IT

GIVING YOU DYEL GENETICS WAS PART OF MY PLAN DON'T QUESTION IT.

Attached: 1637799364452.png (255x255, 103.15K)

god doesn't exist you fucking brainlet.

if god is real then why am I 5'3

god is a comedian and i am his best punchline

You weren't as valient in the premortal realms

Funny how people pushed concepts such as Darwinism for the last 200 years but suddenly when comes to humans God is such a meanie :(

God literally curses and punishes Man with a harder life because of sin, what don’t you monkeys get about this concept?

> if god is real then why am I 5'3
He hates you

>DO EVERYTHING I SAY SO I CAN SAVE YOU
>save me from what?
>MY WRATH!

kek

didn't jesus die for my sins? why am I to be punished?

God exist but he is beyond the concept of our morality. He is everything.

God is omnipotent and time is meaningless to it. Evolution is real for us, but God created/became everything "instantly", including this moment, the first creature to exist and let's say anything that exists 200 million years from now on. To put it simply, he made matter with the thought/intent that it turns into ape then the ape turns into human. Nothing happens against the will of God since "happening" as a concept, just like every other concept and concrete thing ever exists inside God

blaiming your petty physique caused by lack of excercise on someone nonexistant is very pathetic, my lad. there's no God in the world, there's only you. you are in control of yourself, only you can change yourself

Attached: 1663038050740055.jpg (2410x1710, 292.38K)

nice headcanon

This.

>God is omnipotent and time is meaningless to it.
I actually reject that concept because in the early to mid passages of the Septuagint God is depicted as more of reactionary that can influence events as they’re taking place or as something that can “make” things happen when he wants them to. The most blatant one being the golden calf incident where the text reads as if God suddenly noticed from the summit of the mountain that the tribes were creating it. I only got your view half way through the Old Testament and through the New Testament

It is the truth. An omnipotent being can't be good or evil and won't "punish" you for masturbating like your teacher punishes you for not doing homework.

Suck my dick, demiurge. I choose to reconstruct this flesh prison into a temple worthy of housing my divine spark.

Attached: 66E19577-BF0A-40D8-A065-7D741726DCB3.jpg (500x704, 137.85K)

KEK

What fucking sin did I commit before birth to warrant a shit life? You're telling me I deserve to get punished because some twat 5000 years ago did something bad? Fuck off. I'm not worshipping him cause of that horse shit. Atleast satan is honest and doesnt pull this horseshit

>another thread where the only conception of God anons have is based on the Bible
Will you faggots read another book

because he has a sense of humor

no

Attached: the christcuck mindset.jpg (960x725, 93.8K)