When you do weight progression, what rep number do you hit before going up in weight?

When you do weight progression, what rep number do you hit before going up in weight?

Attached: 1663072618086743.webm (561x900, 2.24M)

yeah I'm gonna need a sauce on that, chef.

SEXO SEXO SEXO

Recently, 20

Compounds is 5-8
Isolation is 10-12
Increase or decrease accordingly

>Increase or decrease accordingly
how do you know though?

Attached: brapbreach4.webm (492x875, 1.66M)

/thread

Bros, how do I get my wife to start squatting instead of rooning all the time?

so you get to 8 reps, then increase weight and do 5 reps?

No, you should use an amount of weight that lets you do 5 reps at least and 8 reps at most. If you can't manage 5 reps in all sets, decrease the weight. If you could do more than 8 reps in one or more reps, increase the weight.

you'll learn to grow the feeling of when to switch / increase. the biggest thing that held me back for years is trying to get things perfect. most likely you need to eat more. like actually EAT more.

Start fucking squatthots. Maybe she'll connects the dots.

I got a 3 day for posting this on Any Forums

Depends on the exercise.

Who is this?

When a given weight feels easy at that rep range you go up in weight. When you can't finish the set in a given rep range then you go down in weight.

Somehow she’s even hotter with the sweats on

>rep number
its more about how I feel the next day. If I've gotten a really nice pump the day of but have zero doms I'll increase the weight.

Nobody ever told her those words. She just got the idea from another tiktok video and thought it was a good chance to show off her body. God I hate women so much it's unreal

I DON'T CARE, OP HASN'T POSTED THE SAUCE DAMN IT

Just gotta accept the fact that women are a single hivemind