Fixes it

>fixes it

Attached: 1663059298812.jpg (1300x1300, 125.68K)

Other urls found in this thread:

efficiencyiseverything.com/sports-drink-using-stoichiometry-to-reverse-engineer-the-gatorade-and-pedialyte-formula/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

What does it fix exactly, and why is it a kid flavor? Are you trying to lure kids into your home? You sick fuck

nice slop bro

It's pretty much a cure-all for minor ailments.

Will it cure autism and/or virginity?

I said minor ailments. But unironically try it and see if it helps your confidence. Just drink half of one in the morning and see how it affects your mood. You can get it unflavored and/or off brand. It's just like a concentrated Gatorade but designed for a different audience.

> a kid flavor
Does your protein powder taste like vaginal secretions or something. imagine gate keeping a flavor.

Where do you get them?

Walgreens or similar, or a supermarket. Often either in the baby section or the pharmacy. It's seen in some places as a fitness suppliment so it might be by the fitness suppliment stuff but the baby section is the typical place. Usually about chest height.

Thanks i'll look into this more deeply and hope it doesn't damage my kidneys or anything cuz i know nothing about it

It fixes dehydration and it's made for dying children. Unofficially it's an immediate hangover cure. Ideally you'd drink it before sleeping but even if you drink it when you wake up hungover it will restore you completely in 2 minutes.

>doesn't break in the first place
>He cuts off every branch in me that bears no fruit
>while every branch that does bear fruit he prunes so that it will be even more fruitful
fruit eaten
meds untaken
shills unpaid
opinions discarded

Attached: 1448909830153.jpg (3000x2077, 3.2M)

>makes your pee dark green and fucks up your kidneys from overwork fue to haing to filter all these excess water solubles

Fruit is great don't get me wrong, but this drink has its applications.

fixes you

Attached: qntl-glutamine6000500g.jpg (500x500, 71.4K)

>doctor told my parents that as a kid I needed to drink this and pic rel
I was born premature, what did they mean by this bros?

Attached: ROS51882-2__78325.jpg (699x1280, 133.74K)

The Pedialyte was for hydration purposes. Pediasure was probably for protons and vitamins. How tall did you end up? Do you have bone problems or other developmental issues?

>kid approved
>recommended by pharma
>abbott
into the fucking trash

I'm 20 at 6'3, I grew up short because my dad is 6'5 and uncle is damn 6'9. Shame really

The only development issues I had was asthma but that went away when I was like, 13.

It's literally salt and sugar water for hydration. It's a more concentrated version of Gatorade. Having soup would do the same thing.

Here's how to DIY, it's so simple, I make it for pre hangover, colds, or after a run.

I typically make the Gatorade strength because it tastes better, but I've even mode WHO dehydration drink and that freaking felt like magic for a hangover. It tasted awful.

efficiencyiseverything.com/sports-drink-using-stoichiometry-to-reverse-engineer-the-gatorade-and-pedialyte-formula/

Is it a great drink to have after a intense workout, the type where you're too weak to stand?