Could lifting save him??

Could lifting save him??

Attached: Screenshot_20220913-045918-089.png (1080x1230, 857.21K)

>jew from manhattan
kek no, they already won in life they don't need to "lift"

Lifting can’t even save his incel supporters lmao

he unironically did lift

He saved me and empowered me so yeh

You can't lift judaism away.
You can't lift glowing handlers away.

Yep. He stopped because he got tired of having to eat so frequently, its in interviews

No.
The woke moralists sucked his soul out.

Cunt should clean his room.

Nah he sold his soul to the kikes. At least he reaffirmed that my religious beliefs are the right one when I see people like him become paid shills.

>Oh, boy, I heckin' love Jordan Peterson
Lol. Fuck off. I hate how people treat this midwit retard like as if he's some kind of profound prophet. He's a pathetic, weak-minded loser with an undeserved saviour complex. He isn't a role model, he isn't someone to envy, and his shitty, platitudinous advice (which you retards pretend is new and profound, even though a billion have said the exact same shit before he ever did) shouldn't be listened to. I hope he gets fucking killed and dies like his loser, cancer-ridden, whore of a wife, just as a way to spite you moronic idiots for following him.

Attached: soyjak.jpg (530x836, 103.43K)

>he isn't a role model
He's not that type of character and isn't trying to be. He doesn't tell his followers to go into academia and only eat steak and benzos and be weird about the bible. He just tells people what they need to do to lead effective lives. He's just one of the guys that's read all the self help and condenses if for the people that dont want to read it themselves.

JP is a schizo

I've been using this supplement Gorilla Mode and it works so good it's been giving me mad gains I highly recommend it

Attached: Gorilla-mode-pre-workout-sitting-on-pavement-3892166021.png (332x447, 77.24K)

He tells his followers that Russia invaded Ukraine because of gay people.

I don't understand how people can hate JP. Only reason I can tell is that you are a filthy comunist and you are just mad he is not one.

He's very stupid. The definition of a pseud.

sadly. When I was younger in high school I really liked his stuff, it motivated me to improve my life a lot. Dont know where I would be without him.

>literally tells you to get your life in order and that theres meaning to living

because he will only tell you 80% of the picture, and obscure the most important 20%. He will never tell you that god is real, and that he has a plan for you, and that your life will only find meaning through god. He will never tell you that loyalty to your people and to your nation is more important than loyalty to the individual.
Also lefties hate him because theyre faggots that worship satan

Is God really the answer

brb watching jbp
u mad? u mad.

He's trying to be the father he never had. It's a sad story.

That's how it is, he does not have to tell that to anybody. First time I'm hearing that about him, by the way.

Yes. In a lot of his lectures he talks a lot about consciousness, but is never able to connect where it comes from or what its for. The redpill is that god gave you a conscious so that you can discern right from wrong, and that through him you can understand objective morality.
People cannot create their own morality, every attempt to fails disastrously. The last 100-200 years have been a result of weakening faiths and losing grip on objective morality. JBP is no exception. Look at a recent interview with Dave Rubin where JBP is actively pro gay marriage.
Hes trying to sell you god without god, and morality without faith. Thats how he ends up with conclusions such as "collectiveness bad" and "gay marriage good." The fact is that the evil forces in this world all believe in collectiveness, and will use its forces against you unless you can accept god and unite with your people.