Masculinity

Define what it means to be a man.

Attached: 56aa2ce4c08a80431d8baa8a.jpeg.jpg (800x400, 26.74K)

Not letting other people define you

Define what it means to be a woman

Attached: file.png (350x350, 102.62K)

Masculinity is purely a constantly shifting social construct.

the central characteristic of masculinity, in my view, is thinking and acting in the ways that you think are good and right irrespective of what people might think of you.

Attached: John_Locke.jpg (984x1138, 471.48K)

To be a man you must have honor, honor and a peeenessss

It means consuming all the right products: black beard dye, mustache combs, cigars and whiskey, wearing dress clothes

Checked and free to wear a dress pilled

Though this post is ironic, historically it's extremely accurate. Conspicuous consumption has been integral part of perceived masculinity, and not just among the upper classes.

Andrew Tate, Joe Rogan are good examples

Something you will never be.

Men under 50 with beards are faggots. Pube faces that are too lazy to be clean cut.

Attached: a-man-provides.jpg (720x405, 93.39K)

XY chromosomes
Strength, mental and physical

Basically this. Mature masculinity takes responsibility for something larger than the man himself. Family, country, business, church, whatever it is. Youthful masculinity seeks something to which it can devote itself.

Most important part is that it's not optional once taken. That's what separates us from women. A woman can always cry and demand to be treated with kid gloves if the pressure is too much. Even if a woman never does, she always can. Men don't have that option, nor should we. Someone has to be reliable.

IMHO there’s nothing that can define a man because humans just exists. People today are just looking for groups to be part of to not be alone, so they try to define their own beliefs and put meaning into their existence. Which is pretty retarded.

jordon peterson said "it is fatherly to be encouraging and it is motherly to be nurturing"

so there for.

masculinity is to give encouragement, or, to give courage.

feminity is to give nurturing, or to give nourishment, or to take care of peoples health, or to comfort them.

fake femininity is when feminity is obfuscated with being childish

and fake masculinity is when masculinity is obfuscated with pointless toil and suffering without reward or thanks.

this explains alot of the tranny phenomenon.

Attached: female body builder.jpg (727x1057, 219.64K)

He only said that to manipulate Walt into working for him though

Read Fist of the North Star. Every onevof Kens brothers represents an aspect of masculinity.

Attached: Fist-of-the-North-Star-Legends-ReVIVE-01-1.jpg (1000x672, 224.62K)

Father children. Bonus points for providing them and their mother.
Everything else can also be done by women, at least to a degree.

something these guysthese guys will never be

>the central characteristic of masculinity, in my view, is thinking and acting in the ways that you think are good and right irrespective of what people might think of you.

Attached: 16596517111362.jpg (1980x1114, 703.63K)

>It means consuming all the right products: black beard dye, mustache combs, cigars and whiskey, wearing dress clothes

Attached: 9f5.jpg (680x907, 89.43K)

Being a man is hiding your emotions and feelings deep inside you without going insane.

>Father children. Bonus points for providing them and their mother.
>Everything else can also be done by women, at least to a degree.

Attached: e91tl71b63441.png (1920x1080, 1.73M)

for me?
not using condoms. it's gay to see a beautiful fertile female and think "let me put a plastic bag around my dick before I fuck that so I don't really ever touch her pussy"
Also, of course, hard work and obedient worship of Christ, our Lord and Savior.

Attached: rtlxxf468u771.jpg (960x1037, 75.46K)