This cunt in the black just refused to spot me, should I risk a 130kg bench PR...

This cunt in the black just refused to spot me, should I risk a 130kg bench PR? It's nearly 3am and the gym is nearly empty

Attached: DSC_1428~2.jpg (3024x2887, 1.24M)

yes

have a free test boost

Just don't use collars and dump it if you can't lift it. Also, fuck the guy in black. Dick move.

yes then grunt as loud as you can

why's your lift his problem? fuck off incel.

I lifted it off its support but put it back, don't think I would have made it, just did 125kg so I'll leave it until next week. Yeah he was a cunt, didn't even take his earpod just waved his hand and said no

I would also probably refuse to spot a stranger, seeing as how angry and particular you people are about bad spotters

Congratulations user, you got your own gym rival

Look mother fucker you were eyeballing me the minute I walked in you asked me for a spot and I came over to help unrack the weight, and you kept smelling my legs. Fuck you weirdo.

Why are you doing PRs anyway?

Just do your reps, retard.

It's obvious you're ego lifting. I don't spot ego lifters either

Nice bulge bro

Fuck off. If I wanted to be a personal trainer I'd take the three day online course to become one. Still wouldn't do it for free

Use the spotter arms you dumbfuck

t. sub 3-plate bench

do YOU bench 3 plates?

No he didn't, don't lie. You never asked as you don't need a spotter for your lmfao 1pl, but your larping in a pathetic attempt to make yourself feel better about lmfao 1pl.

based spotter denier

Those kinds of squat racks suck; the bar always catches off the hooks, and the safeties are too high

The fear of death will give you the boost to hit your PR.

Also, since the gym is nearly empty, use a power cage and set the safeties.

attempting to push your 1RM consistently in training helps progression

>t. 3 pl8 bench