Do firefighters prove that cardio actually increases gains?

Do firefighters prove that cardio actually increases gains?

Attached: 1470245d695523123bfe67628620ede6.jpg (862x575, 212.03K)

80% of a firefighter's job is lifting heavy objects while wearing weighted clothes. The other 20% is fighting (the fires)

They do. So do olympic athletes. So did the guys at westside believe it or not.

Those two girls must be getting blown tf out on god

on guh

They're the only ones not. This is a SF dept.

Like the FD from the old video game Harvester

God i wish i was them

pic proves op is a fag

holy fuck the white guys mog the asians so fucking hard

>They're closer to the camera no fair reeeee

Attached: wojak-soy-boy-crying-seething-open-mouth.jpg (233x217, 8.84K)

>Front row: Australian firefighters
>Back row: Taiwanese firefighters

And I think the Chinese government had a hand in this mogging taking place.

Firefighters live in a communal house for 48 hours each week and lift weights in their gym in-between calls.

Wish I was a firefighter. Everytime a opening gets posted it gets like 500+ applicants

all i see firetrucks do is block roads after car accidents

Typically the heavy objects they lift are fat women. Fighting actual fires is a miniscule part of what they do.

Can confirm i was genuinely surprised at how often my job was to help a lardass get unstuck from between the toilet and the wall
That and using this canvas tarp with handles all over because 2 coroners couldnt lift their massive dead bodies

> another racebait
someone posted a pic of them standing side by side, it was pretty even, i think a chang was the tallest.
>in b4 ok chang
incorrect.

Thank you for specifying it's the fires they fight.

Typical white boys seething over chang. Just a reaction to huwhite women in your country getting railed by big black on daily you retaliate with autisticly screeching about asian men being femboys. Grow up.
kek

Attached: its over.jpg (1728x1152, 353.38K)

I would guess they have to do it. Like trying to do anything with a respirator you have really up your bodies o2 efficiency and try to maximize the work you can do on a lower number of respirations per minute. If you faint you're dead. I could also see a lot of doctors willing to look the other way on various trt scripts because they think it's for the great good.

Still well and truly mogged, not seeing your point here

Lol how the fuck is it "pretty even" the whitey mogs them in body face and height
Its over for you