Is the reason why women don't really care about men with big muscles because they perceive all men to be strong until...

Is the reason why women don't really care about men with big muscles because they perceive all men to be strong until proven otherwise?

Attached: jerusalem-siege.jpg (561x650, 75.11K)

Some femoids don't like men with muscles because it shatters their world view that men and women are equal.

In fact that only arouses them more

do women know what is strong? I wonder this sometimes. I just assume every man in the gym knows what 275 or 185 or 315 looks like at a glance and knows whether everyone else is dyel, decent, strong etc at a glance from their bodyweight, form and weight on the bar.

I honestly have no clue if women are aware of these things or not. Since most women in the gym cannot bench 90lb I wonder they really have a concept of what is a good press for a guy or know what 2 plates a 25 and a 5 adds up to automatically.

I see men compliment each other on strong lifts or physique all the time.I get them once in a while and give them out when deserved. However I can't remember a single time seeing gym chicks compliment the guy who just squat 3x his bodyweight for reps or something .They seem pretty oblivious to it

All girls like men with big muscles, any that tells you otherwise is just coping that she'll never be good enough for one

Is that why I see 6'3 skellymode zoomers with gfs?

Men complimenting other men is a sign of immaturity and overt homosocial tendencies from a lack of a father figure. Women don't know strength by autistic measurements because women lack the ability to compartmentalize things like a man can. Men, by nature, compete against each other and will take in the value of what they are doing as a form of statue against whoever. It's a primordial truth.

Women only see strength when it becomes needed to see it, through competition of actual physical activities. Fighting is the main one.

In short, women don't care how much you can 'talk the talk' and more care about the 'walk the walk.'

Does you seeing that disprove it?

>Men complimenting other men is a sign of immaturity and overt homosocial tendencies from a lack of a father figure.
lmao you mentally ill weirdo

>Mfw will never sack ancient jewrusalem why even live

I have never heard a mature, healthy looking adult male compliment another man. Male bonding for any other purpose besides work or survival is a façade.

You never had friends as a kid did you mate

I think it's more about the average woman not wanting to feel pressured to stick to clean diets and strict routines. Everyone knows the sacrifice necessary to build a nice physique and they usually don't equate it with nights in eating pizza and watching Netflix or grabbing a drink on Saturday night.

I did and I outgrew them. I actually met with them years later and they looked like unhealthy shit. I don't think you've actually been around actual, working men. Maybe 'buddies.'

with true friends men's interactions are 95% ribbing and 5% genuine compliments something like that. With acquaintences /strangers it's generally not acceptable to joke with them but the compliments is still perfectly fine

What you are saying is opposite of the truth, only a weirdo/insecure would never give a genuine compliment

What defines a 'true friend'?

You are a socially maladjusted retarded that had no friends growing up, was not part of a team sport that a healthy environment and good camaraderie, you was deprived of healthy male role models. You ironically got it so backwards its fucking unreal. Complimenting other men IS a sign of maturity. Highlighting other strengths and victories is a positive thing, being intimidated and scared of those and never highlighting them, that is what immaturity is. I don't know what your background and history is but you cannot have had a good time growing up seeing as you got things as backwards as you have.

Okay boy, no need to get so upset now. You seem to be very immature seeing how you can't even keep control of your emotions on a imageboard.

May I ask, if the rule you followed about men complimenting other men is a sign maturity has led you to overreact and lash out against a person you don't even know, what use was the rule?

kek you need take your meds

I accept your pitiful concession.

niggas you grew up with basically. I agree it's hard to get the 'real friends' as a man after a certain age.

You can still have buddies and make friends, just more of the lads you see at the gym or the bar or soething. I guess the true friends wasn't a necessary designation in this context, just being regular friends is enough for insulting banter to be socially acceptable, but the main point is there is always allowed genuine compliments as long as they are actually deserved . if it was every 5 minutes would be weird for sure

imagine unironically thinking this
re-evaluate how you see humans, because seeing life this way will 100% make you mentally ill

How would I become your friend?

ah yes the "stoic badass" here, moved beyond the need for friends and human connection and will be lonely AF and likely suicidal

you don't even lift do you

you conceded, sorry

Attached: 10 posters.png (113x29, 681)

You sound retarded. Post physique.

Can't. Why don't you?

sounds like a concession to me

No because I don't care about you.

imagine being this fragile