I lift for pussy. Why is that wrong?

I lift for pussy. Why is that wrong?

Attached: BA903D1B-FD12-4D25-A7B9-A1D45099BE81.jpg (861x1280, 141.27K)

It's ineffective

I mean, that's one reason you can lift for, but there are a bunch that can go along with that as well.

once you get the pussy you will stop lifting and eventually lose the pussy to someone like me who lifts to intimidate weaker men

Christcuck moralfagging about ever touching more than one pussy being bad….because a bunch of desert kikes said so, ok?

not at all my based brother. pussy is good and nice and soft and warm

If you are tall that's okay, if you are a manlet, no matter how Any Forums you look they will rather go for the tall lanklet. Women are programmed like that.

Learn to cope with your height and start lifting for all the other manlets that never reach their potential. Think of all the sorrow and despair these whores created.

Build for us manlets, bro.

Attached: file.png (256x256, 72.61K)

Each one needs to fix different things to get lots of pussy, if lifting is one of them for you then why not

god i am so fucking horny my dick and balls are literally aching. if i cant manage to bring home some drunk tourist slut from the bar this friday im going to lose it

Anyone else bothered by the fact that the rings aren't centered?

Attached: 1634620219384.png (798x697, 320.1K)

stop spreading excuses u made up for urself as if its a fact, literal brain virus

name?

Lifting for pussy is KILLING your gains

Attached: DCCC277D-369D-4856-8071-D8C88DA92659.jpg (300x300, 12.92K)

Is not inherently wrong, any goal that makes you work towards it is valid enough.
The problem is that most people don't realize that lifting alone doesn't guarantee that you get girls, looking good increases your chances but ultimately you need to talk to them and be charming enough to attract girls.
If you don't work on social skills you won't get any closer just because you are fit and because people don't realize this you get defeatist faggots that have never even lift saying that only chads get the girls and shit.
There is more important things to work towards but any goal that makes you work is good enough as long as you realized what it truly takes to achieve it.
If you just lift but don't make attempts to talk to girls or get better at socializing you will only fail and fail again, you won't even realize why and that can fuck you up bad.
When people have a goal but don't really know what it takes to achieve it and they fail is demoralizing, so is ok to lift for pussy but realize that lifting is not enough and work on being more charismatic too..

based fellow manlet
he's not making excuses he just knows that some of our fellow manlets are too short to reach the pedestal they put the pussy on

>lifting alone doesn't guarantee that you get girls, looking good increases your chances but ultimately you need to talk to them and be charming enough to attract girls.
>If you don't work on social skills you won't get any closer just because you are fit
Very true. I've still never even kissed a woman despite being a gymrat since I'm still a retarded shut-in aside from work and the gym

I lift for bussy

@luvlyziah

FPBP

No, that's autistic.

Attached: 1654629137937.jpg (855x783, 117.75K)

I press 165, I started taking tren and I was friendly to a girl at work
How come she didn't fuck me, I did everything right

how can you work on that though? i agree with what you are saying, i got ottermode and always had a handsome face, but idk how to talk to girls. do i just cold approach now and trial and error it?

sex is life. why do you think people composed shitty love songs for centuries?

god bless you

I just don't like gender norms. Even if you can exploit it.

Yeah how do you even notice that?

>love is sex
go sex your mader then you fucking incest coomerfag shill troon
none the best songs of the ages mention sex and only modern shit music does
but even modern shit music abides by the rule that sex and love are separate and remain separated in music
dumb fucking music lyriclet
i bet you think romeo and juliet is about underage sex you fucking pedophile

jesus christ man. you know who cares about manlets? manlets. Stop being a bitch about it.