Why are fatties like this? just stop eating. diabetes is 100% caused by eating too much

why are fatties like this? just stop eating. diabetes is 100% caused by eating too much.

Attached: fat.png (532x936, 893.47K)

if only all of society had to be as mindful of their food intake as a diabetic

If you haven't had sex by the age of 21 you should be killed off. There's something seriously wrong with you if you can not get laid by that time

have you tried not fornicating?

Attached: wouldyou.png (463x733, 656.83K)

>Obsessed with other people having sex
Typical. Ywnbaw.

is she natty, Any Forums?

Attached: natty.png (518x932, 591.03K)

it's not a matter of if you can or can't, it's a matter of caring enough

>muh fornication
Cope.

This is some of the biggest cope I have ever read in my life

i face fucked a femboy, does that count

Are you also a depressed drug addict? You should kys

Attached: 1447907144970.gif (300x225, 1.99M)

no

Bruh this kills me. I’m type 1 diabetic and I wish I could just diet and exercise my way out of this. The fat fuckers on insulin who cant stop slamming fast food while their feet rot off are infuriating.

Are you retarded, OP?

Those kinds of people do exist. None of them browse Any Forums, though.

DESU this chick isn't that fat. A little chubby but three months with the right guidance could get her squared away.

i am type one diabitc i suffer but i dont need to take insulin unless i take sugar or eat too much greasy food

tallow is good for you but i am gonna be honest its not as healthy as olive oil for me

Even for women?

Can you help a fellow type 1 tard out? What diet do you follow what program?

You're right. I was one of them and it was years before I ever came here. If you were volcel and browsed fourchan that would be tantamount to a fast of the demons.

but but... I skipped losing my virginity to play league like 5 years ago. I haven't attempted to talk to women since. Does this make me a volcel? (I still dont care about sex, but coming up on 20, aren't I "supposed" to have had it by now)