How to overcome my fear of looking that I'm trying too much...

how to overcome my fear of looking that I'm trying too much? I want to have a better physique but I'm afraid that people will perceive that im trying to improve and if I fail they'll mock me and see me as loser

Attached: 1658619133907651.jpg (596x467, 38.23K)

If you're worried about that kind of thing then focus on being athletic over hypertrophy, everyone likes that look.

then just don't fail

but I can't even go outside without picturing people laughing at me
is ok to go to the gym with a ski mask?

>start lifting
>hair starts growing in places it never used to
>now I fear taking off my shirt for fear they see my tricep hair

Attached: 1662758678527562.jpg (249x157, 3.56K)

never try

By looking down on those who do not try hard at anything

The key to making it from skinny or fat is not to show off your gains. Dont change your style or wardrobe until youve "made it".
You'll look like a massive try hard if you get noob gains and immediately start going everywhere in a tight short sleeve or tanktop.
The more perceptive people will notice, but because it was hard for them to notice, you will immediately be more humble in their eyes.
>t. lost 40kg from 118kg to 78kg and didnt change wardrobe until 85.

you must be surrounding by some really fucking toxic people

>in b4 'obviously, he's here'

You need therapy user, CBT is the only way to fix stuff like this through exposure, because your fear is irrational when I see people INTENTIONALLY trying to look like fat ugly freaks walking around and it's like they're invisible. You are probably completely unremarkable in the year 2022.

I like this, i will try cure my inferiority complex by looking down on those people, but all of them have gfs, jobs and I'm 22 khhv all i do is playing league of legends all day
how to feel superior to them? give me tipstips pls

picrel
everyone is failing
all you need to do is fail better

Attached: The Man In The Arena.jpg (750x1000, 177.19K)

Fucking this OP. Trying to be so blasè about everything is fucking gay as hell. Enjoying things is cool. Trying hard at stuff and getting better is way fucking cooler than sitting around, eating your goyslop & drinking the liquid jew and laughing because other people are trying to better themselves. Fucking become better or stay a part of the problem. Those are your only two options.

Attached: motiv1.png (1288x236, 49.54K)

Happend to me too but on it's on my shoulders and back

Attached: 1634808843575.jpg (1076x1002, 207.94K)

fuckem

Attached: the-winners.jpg (1200x1814, 310.67K)

Stop listening to stupid fucking bullshit people say online. Those people live incredibly sad lives and are complete losers in real life and projecting their failures trying to demoralize others. When has a successful or popular person ever said "haha look at that guy, he's trying so hard omg what a failure". No, it's the crabs in a bucket mentality, people who are afraid you'll actually succeed. A big problem with online is that a lot of the time you don't see the person you're talking to, even if you see their face you rarely know their life to any extent.

Better to be a loser that tried than a loser who just lost by default because he didn't try. Seriously how does it even make sense.

Attached: 0868b15587664d292d78a09ae17ec56822d0ae2ad8d7d158fcdada537c689aae_1.jpg (1056x669, 167.52K)

>verification not required

Attached: quote-don-t-just-think-do-horace-90-49-83.jpg (850x400, 35.64K)

LMFAO THIS NIGGA TRYING TO SELF IMPROVE

guess this is a motivation thread now

Attached: president-calvin-coolidge-on-persistence-and-determination-daniel-hagerman.jpg (900x398, 53.56K)

>all I do is playing league of legends all day
ok first off get good at something actually respectable

Attached: images.jpg (310x163, 8.25K)

>pic
Being fat and weak and poor is something that can cut anyone down into social irrelevance, especially white guys. Self improvement is not a meme if it's concrete.

>is ok to go to the gym with a ski mask?
Just go with a face mask, people will just think ur crazy about covid

this
it is called 'playing (video) games' for a reason
there is soon a shortage of real skills
they are east to learn
just like vidya except slower

Attached: Good Better Best.jpg (640x1136, 106.84K)

Obviously, he's here.

Attached: 1 EMfKWmv_aicHZKnU8s47Aw.jpg (1400x875, 148K)

You are already a loser so just do it