COVID-19 positive

I just got a positive test for rona. I only have a bit of a sore throat and some muscle aches when I woke up but overall it seems to be pretty mild. I don't want it to progress to full blown illness. Is there anything I can do or eat to keep my illness mild?

Attached: 1655920853193.png (1513x1527, 1.39M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Fp6g1a7yYoI&ab_channel=SluthateCreeps
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

men and women both peak in their early 20s, men hit the wall too. even a 400lb women who is 55 will have more value and access to mens resources and relationships than 95% of men.

Attached: 1654211346277.png (1279x1835, 127.87K)

YOU'RE GOING TO FUCKING DIE!!!!!!! COVID-19 IS SUPER INCREDIBLY VERY DEADLY BECAUSE THE GOVERNMENT AND MEDIA TOLD ME!!!!!! THIS IS WHY YOU WEAR YOUR QUINTUPLE MASKS WHILE SLEEPING AND SHOWERING AND GET ALL 50 BOOSTER SHOTS!!!

>men and women both peak in their early 20s
If we actually want to be asses I disagree,its even lower for both,for men between 16 and 20 and for women between 14 and 18
But if you were chubby,had a shit haircut,acné and shit like that you Will peak when you fix yourself,could be at 35,at 25,no one knows.
But on average?people peak giga early.

men peak late 20s, women peak early 20s. men do have a little bit longer but its not anywhere near as long as the pua cucks try and trick men into believing they have. if I could give young men here a piece of advice it would be to take advantage of your youth and find somebody good before you are 30 because as you age it just isn't the same and women who are good settle down fast. AND DO NOT LISTEN TO THE GUYS TELLING YOU THAT YOU HAVE ALL THE TIME IN THE WORLD, YOU DO NOT. YOU DO NOT HAVE UNLIMITED TIME. TAKE ADVANTAGE OF YOUR YOUTH YOU CAN'T FIX EVERYTHING LATER.

he does look better with a bald head and facial hair

Men hit the wall much later in life. For women it's the 30s, while if a dude trains and eats well he'll look aesthetic well into his late 40s and probably even beyond.

>If we actually want to be asses I disagree,its even lower for both,for men between 16 and 20 and for women between 14 and 18

I can agree to that

>But on average?people peak giga early.

yes

>men peak late 20s, women peak early 20

no, late 20s men do not peak, they can look good but show signs of agin, bad skin, wrinkles, eye bags, bad hair

is right

Attached: 1650109869820.webm (456x720, 1.92M)

Cope

Attached: 1638838590721.png (314x445, 263.97K)

>Men hit the wall much later in life

no they dont, and even if women hit the wall at 30, she will still have tons of access to relationships, money and mens resources. even if she is a 300lb indian women that is diabetic

youtube.com/watch?v=Fp6g1a7yYoI&ab_channel=SluthateCreeps

Build your career and earn good money and you'll hold a lot of value even when you're in your 30s. I know of people in their 30s dating college chicks. Men are valued for what they can provide, which extends much further into life than what women are valued for - looks and the ability to bear children.
Work on your future and you will indeed have plenty of time as a man.

Well, yeah. Women naturally have a lot more choice in the dating market just by virtue of being female, this isn't news. Some guys will simply fuck anything capable of giving consent.
What I'm talking about applies to those that actually have some standards. Young dudes with standards might ONS a mildly attractive post-wall woman but they sure as hell aren't forming a relationship out of it. Young women with standards won't be dating a guy in his 50s unless he's rich enough to set her up for life once he dies.

Don't do cardio, for heavens sake. DON'T DO CARDIO!

Men aren't socialized to take care of themselves. They only "hit the wall later in life" because until they are perceivably old and ugly they are just regular ugly.

I know we're Any Forums but we should also be /skincare/ and /grooming/ (not the pedo kind).

I catched this lame bug a few weeks ago, unvaxxed. Was feeling very bad the first 12 hours, but as soon as I took Ivermectin, i felt 90% almost right away. Thats it, just take ivermectin. Worst case scenario is ut doesnt do anything for you. Take it asap, you have nothing to lose

rich and good career attracts a COMPLETELY DIFFERENT kind of relationship than the natural relationships out of physical attractions you build when you are younger, this is not at all a comparable kind of thing. young guys should not think they have all the time in the world, getting into a good relationship in your 20s is a very important step in life that you can't make up for later.

>still getting tested
You are ngmi

"Natural" relationships lmao
Women are attracted to men based on the value he holds. When you're young this would mainly be physical attractiveness, but when said attractiveness declines with age it'll progress to other matters: resources, money, status, drive, etc.
What exactly do you think will happen to "young love" relationships when the guy ages out of his teenage looks but can't hold a job for shit and earns no money? Don't tell me you believe in true love so hard that you think most women will stick around with a deadbeat.
Make no mistake, it definitely is good to learn to date and have at least a few relationships under your belt when you're young and spry. But it's not some essential hurdle that will ruin you if you don't cross it. Plenty of people peak in their 20s and struggle with love for the rest of their lives after a horrible breakup, plenty of people struggle in their 20s and finally make it in their 30s.

Garbage advice for faggots
Men, wait until your 30s but not longer than your 40s
Women, start a family before your 30s

cope

"Guys stop thinking you have more value later in life than women, please just focus on women ASAP!"
Seething.

Attached: Untitled.png (235x231, 65.14K)

>dudes with standards might ONS a mildly attractive post-wall woman but they sure as hell aren't forming a relationship out of it.

wrong, in 2022 with hypergamy men are taking what they can get