Greatest cheat meal to ever exist

Greatest cheat meal to ever exist.

Attached: 607D513A-F168-454A-92B7-3B6B1BFBE5D9.png (1019x573, 728.89K)

Attached: 1625587947181.png (300x300, 219.55K)

What da puck you call me?

Fillipino food is the worst slop on the face of the Earth

Kek!

One of the creepiest mascots to ever exist

>KFC but for gooks
The chips are 4/10 and the gravy is piss water

I disagree, but I like pork because I'm not a semite

Name a worse national cuisine.

Flips just took American wartime rations, Chinese food, and jungle scraps and threw it all in a deep frier.

I’ve never eaten here so I can’t really talk too much shit but this picture I found on google images looks fucking horrible, especially the spaghetti

Attached: 1121605F-163A-449C-A885-129F52254B75.jpg (1536x2048, 967.64K)

>mogs your cheat meal
>mogs your ricecel spirituality

Attached: 201217_CFA_fries_spicegrilled_0142 (1).jpg (660x812, 130.06K)

Kek true

Even fucking Ethiopian food mogs this shit

Chipotle is way better, tastes amazing and has actual good macros

Well I have only had a bit of their food. A roasted pig which was good, some stew made of liver and lungs which I really liked, and this crispy pork belly sliced which I liked. I never tried their kfc food.
And indian food is the worst, you will never convince me that sauce puke meant to cover spoiled meat taste and bird food for snacks is actual food.

Looks like three different fatties shat in three different boxes.

Indian food isn’t ubiquitously good as, say, Italian or French food but there are some solid choices like chicken 65 and chicken korma and the garlic naan bread is great

>not chicken tandoori
ngmi

Five guys works for me, don't care what others say

>chicken korma
Korma is barely even an Indian
It's like saying spag bol is top tier eyetie scran

Ok, and half of Italian food was taken from other places. Noodles are Chinese and tomatoes came from the new world if you want to be pedantic.

I'm not talking about origin, I'm talking about it being bland as fuck
I'll argue to the hilt that British food is underrated but I won't use beans on toast as an example

As a flip, this is wrong, largely because the really gross shit has nothing to do with wartime rationing or chinese influence. It's entirely homegrown awful.

It's not really Flips fault, it's just islands don't have a lot of arable land to grow food for a diverse cuisine. It's like how Hawaiians live off of spam.