*BOOM* *BOOM*

>*BOOM* *BOOM*
>*CRASH*
That's all it takes for a bear to break into your homegym
What do you do Any Forums?

Attached: 1662976492582169.webm (640x640, 1.51M)

Other urls found in this thread:

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2026914/Mum-bear-eating--Final-phone-calls-woman-19-eaten-alive-brown-bear-cubs.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Hide behind another door and hope he doesnt get thru that either. Then regret not buying a gun sooner

>if you don't Own Land in a rural area you're ngm-ACK!

Assuming I can't run to my bedroom and get a gun
>Brown bear
say a prayer to god and try to use a barbell as a weapon
>Black bear
Get psyched up and begin combat

Uh, shoot it if I can get to my firearms. Run like hell if I can maneuver myself around it. Fight to the death if it's got me cornered.
What did you want to hear?

NIGGA BEAR!

Jokes on you, you live near Santa and its a white bear!

He just wanted to give you a hug

Attached: 1662978250870603.webm (384x480, 1.23M)

He violently broke down my heavy wooden door. I would not survive that hug.

so what happens if a bear sees you and want to kill you
does it go berserk and gain ultra speed? because from the looks of it they seem really slow

You lift with it retard

Tell it I still got 2 sets left

I'll bear with it

Attached: frog classic.jpg (1284x1279, 79.55K)

kek

>he hasn't taken the live with a bear pill yet
>he doesn't get free raw fish and berries from bear bro who will bring all his food back to his cave once hes convinced your house is his cave

Attached: 1647403612280.png (622x768, 472.2K)

>Colt 4 Fith.
Nuff' said.

Attached: 20220912_124252.jpg (1209x1612, 520.51K)

Bam bam dead, 10mm doesnt forgive.

call the zoo and tell them OP got loose and is hungry for semen

are u white

yes, these 'powerlifters' don't run and you could easily jog away from a bear.

Attached: 1661906445651496.jpg (625x918, 82.49K)

woah, hello fellow aryan

might as well write your will

Attached: How-Tall-is-a-Polar-Bear-Polar-Bear-Height.jpg (1224x1632, 437.54K)

Bears can move very quickly when they want to, depending on the species they can run from 40 to 60km/hr. They can also climb trees haha.

>that time a Russian girl was camping with her dad and a bear crushed in his skull and crippled her before fucking off
>she used her phone to call for help while trying to crawl away
>call gets through to her mother in time for the bear to return with its cubs
>girl was eaten alive while screaming for her mother to help
>dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2026914/Mum-bear-eating--Final-phone-calls-woman-19-eaten-alive-brown-bear-cubs.html

Attached: 1631310247567.jpg (786x576, 155.51K)

What are chances that bears are capable of being domesticated but the powers that be just don’t want you to know it?

They can run faster than any human, swim faster than any human and also climb trees. Running from a bear is the stupidest thing you can and no wilderness survival manual advocates doing so for a reason.

>Half an hour later, Igor’s brother Andrei arrived with police to find the mother bear still devouring his body. Badly mauled Olga was also dead.

>Six hunters were sent in by the emergency services to kill the mother bear and her three cubs.
why the fuck? you were in the wilderness and nature took it's course
what is there to gain by killing 4 animals that were just doing their thing trying to survive?

This. Fuck some people on here are stupid.

Because as humans we also have our nature. No sense seething about it.

Your own retardation doesn't want you to know it. Domesticated bears are a thing. They're just as stable as the average pitbull though.

Once they learn to see humans as edible they are more likely to attack people in the future. Lots of cases of individual lions, tigers, bears, etc. becoming habitual maneaters once they realize how easy humans are to kill.