Everyone knows Hemsworth isn't natty, but did you know his legs are horrific?

Everyone knows Hemsworth isn't natty, but did you know his legs are horrific?

Attached: hemsworth skips leg day.png (760x1214, 1.31M)

Leg day bros...

>Everyone knows Hemsworth isn't natty,
Physical proof? Pictures of him dosing?

Here user he’s dosing off in this one

Attached: 06D96E23-0A99-40B0-BF14-1C876AFA88AC.jpg (300x168, 6.68K)

low iq

gem

are you joking user

Attached: 1653441906427.jpg (800x986, 306.17K)

kek

Derek from more plates more dates dot com says it's just a bad angle

Next time you watch a Marvel movie, which is hopefully never, pay attention to how the camera always stays above waist height whenever there's a scene meant to showcase a character's muscles or power. Every display of strength in superhero movies or action movies in general is someone having to hold onto or lift something with their arms. Every fight is people punching each other. The reality is that the average American consumer has such a poor understanding of fitness that their entire idea of strength is based on the size of one's biceps (or what they think of as biceps, don't bother explaining muscle groups to an American).

>america
>america
>america
You’ll NEVER live in America, Chang.

Derek is a grifting fag who destroyed his body to look like shit. The literal poster boy for Any Forums insecurities. Stop giving that reddit reposter views

No, nigger, it's because nobody cares about your fucking legs. Big biceps, big pecs, that's what people want to see, that's what people like.
Furthermore there's a reason they use certain perspectives, a full body perspective would often look unimpressive.

next time you watch a movie from a billion dollar european franchise- OH WAIT THERE ISNT ONE AHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHA

Attached: 755FD003-ED2C-45DB-B5E5-5160E66FD5C6.gif (220x220, 296.72K)

I wonder if it's not the other way around. In movies you want to show your actor's face, so the upper body is naturally going to be visible for much longer than the lower body. It's also possible that the general public's perception of fitness and physical strength being in the upper body instead of the legs is a consequence of this.

I once read the whole "holding the gun sideways" thing actually started in movies because it looked on film and let you get a better view of the actor's face, and then people started doing it IRL

Why are Americans so thin skinned?
>You’ll NEVER live in America, Chang.
I'm in America right now lol

Attached: C9770381-83A4-4BCC-8F62-CB8E9B01AB00.jpg (1500x1500, 135.73K)

>It's also possible that the general public's perception of fitness and physical strength being in the upper body instead of the legs is a consequence of this.
Good point, I hadn't thought about this. Americans do base the majority of their worldview on fictional media anyways.

at first I was doubtful, but after reading the amount of Amerishart cope you've spawned with your post I feel inclined to agree with you

Attached: AAFD0B02-10AD-4FEF-BBA6-0FF9A152C1AB.png (500x586, 149.81K)

his calves at 6'3 are huge at a non retarded angle and hes wearing shorts so you cant even see the upper leg shut up

Attached: 6312075fea9dca35c480e3d1904f980c.jpg (634x1208, 131.12K)

>I'm in America right now lol
only physically

Alright, I’ll bite, where in “america” is the call center you’re posting from, Chang.

The coveted SS+GOMAD build

Ok Chris, we're sorry, calm down, jeez.

I'm in New York (western, not the NYC shithole)
Idk how to prove this to you without doxxing myself, any ideas?

Ok go outside and take a picture of you holding up a timestamp with your neighborhood/area in the background.