How would you salvage this?

How would you salvage this?

Attached: 1538907361884.png (326x661, 360.45K)

Head shrinks

I would rather salvage your mom if you know what I mean.

Move the camera so it's not pointing down.

Attached: 146.png (400x600, 370.31K)

Hair transplant, shave, buccal fat removal, contacts

Ditch the glasses, shave beard and body hair (let’s face it it just makes him look like shit) and just give him a classic slickback and mustache combo. He’d look great

Someone posted a different photo of this guy with no glasses, longer hair and a smile and he actually looked like a solid bro. It's the tryhard pose and accessories that make this pic look silly.

plastic surgery

OP just a jelly crab in a bucket.

Post body, OP. You won’t?

Cause you are a fat fuck coward :)
This dude has a body most /fit would die for and he has the balls to take a pic and put out for people to judge.

He made it.

>This dude has a body most /fit would die for
Most of Any Forums would die to be 5'6?

honestly he looks good if it werent for the short looking arms but its made worse by the camear angle same with the head. the body hair and hair style is a bit shit. i found the image source and apparently the dude isnt even 4 foot tall like the image suggests but 5'10 200lb roider

I'm 5'6 and unlike me this guy is ripped so I'm mirin

But thats his signature beard. Everyone knows him as the "8 day beard guy". He's going to need a new personality, maybe even a new gender when he doesn't have that anymore.

is her your personal idol now midget kek

You may not like it but this is what peak performance looks like

Attached: 1662989487312953.png (1449x986, 1.42M)

>5'8
>size 3xl hat
It's not fair. I have to get every shirt tailored so that it fits around my neck. I have a big chest and wide shoulders but it still looks small because of my massive dome.

Give him a suit and tie and see how far personality can go

non-gay hair cut and a smile

>buccal fat removal
>google this shit
>most of the examples are females
why?

Attached: main-qimg-4970b3baecd8781821ba18c070e83368.jpg (1024x594, 113.13K)

most men dont get plastic they just cope with being ugly

This is another pic of the guy in OP. I don't know why he would upload the original pic with his head looking so fucking dumb.

Apparently it's a 14 month transformation pic

Attached: diHRNJb.jpg (656x502, 32.77K)

that's not what i mean, having a non-fat but slightly pudgy face is good on females. that's why women start to look much worse once they lose their babyfat

Attached: 1529344672519.jpg (1238x967, 348.84K)

High heels