Do you incorporate oly lifts in ur routine?

Do you incorporate oly lifts in ur routine?

Attached: 8CFB96B2-E6F5-4BE7-BFD1-3F26588256AB.jpg (1200x675, 51.43K)

Other urls found in this thread:

imgur.com/a/rhsG49a
chinfl.blogspot.com/2013/07/programming-for-weightlifting-part-1.html
twitter.com/AnonBabble

there used to be some site on oly and routines. it had the chinese flag on the background. does anyone remember it?

dunno.
My go-to is Sika Strength on youtube, might be the best fitness channel.

Yeah they're the only reason I lift
Everything else is very boring and I love my WL teammates

Do you compete?
What’s your numbers?

Of course .Every Sat. here's my full cleaning 260 last Summer.

imgur.com/a/rhsG49a

Attached: 1573643972294.gif (640x360, 2.7M)

You just wanted to post the Norwegian lifter because she's latte black, didn't you chudcel?

Attached: Screen Shot 2022-08-25 at 5.47.04 PM.png (400x400, 186.55K)

That’s what this board is for.

ah yes typical norwegian woman ive heard so much about

Nice. Did you thought this yourself? That's the main reason I don't do olys, no weightlifting club Close to me and I kinda have respect for the technique.

I love how some people think anybody is bothered from the word Chud.

Why the hell would I

They require actual technical application of strength (power) which powerlifters lack unironically.

No, for the average aesthetics gym rat they are simple kitsch and nothing more. They are good for testing but garbage for building anything. There's a reason olympic lifters don't use olympic lifts for building size and strength. It's just dowel necked crossfit npcs who think they're getting strong by doing 30 clean and jerks with 125 pounds. Awful.

Who cares about your ability to do gymnastics with a barbell
It has nothing to do with athleticism

If you really think we call you "chud" or "incel" to bother you I'm guessing you are underage, from twitter, or a redditor, we call you that because that is what you are

chinfl.blogspot.com/2013/07/programming-for-weightlifting-part-1.html
Is this it? Was part of the /owg/ pasta

Damn she's bursting

They love that you think they're bothered by being called soi. I can't stand the whole lot of you.

It's actually *ironic* that powerlifters lack power.

Of course not. This is Any Forums and everyone here is either a lanklet doing a brosplit or a fatass doing powerlifting. No exceptions.

Funny, your post sound like from twitter or Reddit. You might consider using those websites.

Shut up retard