Tfw born short with an ugly face

>tfw born short with an ugly face
What do I do? The loneliness will slowly and eventually kill me.

Attached: 31d.png (600x639, 37.42K)

How short and how ugly. I'm 5'7 and was pretty ugly but after losing some fat and taking care of my shit i got up to like 8/10 face wise. I pull some bitches, not a lot but it' good enough

5'9" and my face is a 3/10 even after getting Any Forums with low bodyfat.

I have a short ugly friend that fucks all the time. Personality truly is the most important to get girls interested in you.

You learn to deal with the loneliness.
The lack of pussy on the other hand is bad if you have any amount of test in your veins.

How do I improve my personality? What is your friends personality like?

height and ugliness have nothing to do with loneliness and i'm tired of pretending they are
be a better person you fucking undeveloped personlet

Post face, i'll post mine as well as a point of reference.
Seconding this. Social status helps you a fuck ton too. The younger you are the more important social media presence is to pull top tier pussy.
You can't fake an entire personality. Just be you but cooler. Be fun, drink some booze smoke some weed.

Attached: IMG_20220822_160012.jpg (4224x3136, 3.94M)

I do this people still think I’m a weirdo

What the fuck are you talking about. Attractive people will have a easier time in everything. They get more respect and interaction. This is not pseudo science either. I think that you can achieve anything no matter how you look but it is harder if you're ugly. If you're ugly and short then it's even fucking worse.

Why do they think you are a weirdo? Do you have a close friend. Ask him what you do that weirds people out. Stop doing it. Congratulations, you are more socially competent

I see so many shorter, uglier guys with decent girlfriends. The right attitude can do so much, brother.
Also maybe you just don't know how to groom and dress yourself.

I guess I could do this but they’d probably lose a lot of respect for me if I asked them stuff like this. I can’t afford to lose connections really. But they say stuff that I can be somewhat robotic in movement and stuff, I used to be very monotone but I put more emphasis on intonation if my voice. I think it’s just because I don’t know what to say most of the time

Why would they lose respect? I've had friends ask me that same question and i ended up respecting them more because they wanted to better themselves. Just don't be annoying, ask them, hear them out and try to apply what you learned. See if things improve and keep going

I was told I look like pic rel.

Attached: 1_WOAv8YORB67JONvB6KClGw.jpg (786x442, 50.47K)

Okay thanks for the advice, I’ll try this out next time I see them

dw op i was born short too but i grew taller

go back to r9k or discord idk, or start lifting

>t. Rich Coper's Indian Janitorial roommate

HA! Sucks to be you. I was lucky enough to just be ugly and NOT short. Any other "just ugly" chads in this thread? Sorry to steal the spotlight from ya, shorty.

Attached: fatjak.jpg (1000x773, 74.51K)

Not sure best way to improve personality but have interests and hobbies that will improve your skills and social status.

My friend is just really outgoing and doesn't take himself seriously. The reason most people like him is because he is funny.

get rich get asian

Even if that is true, what are you going to do just give up? Fuck that dude, do what makes you happy. Get off Any Forums, get hobbies, stop putting pussy on a pedestal and enjoy your life.

5'5 with chadlite face, I exclusively attract goblinas and womanlets

you unironically have a better shot at making it than an average height high tier normie with autism (me). there are plenty of ugly short guys that fuck and have cute gfs