If you don't get Any Forums and married by 30 you're too far gone

I don't understand how people can get into their early or late 30s and be fat worthless pieces of shit and or not even dip their toe in the dating pool. I have never had issues with women, nor with making sure I exercise. If you aren't hitting on women and exercising after work, what exactly the fuck are you doing?

Attached: 1518389210491.jpg (1101x1507, 217.18K)

YARRR MATEY

Attached: 5216886C-9E05-4124-8B30-B721E313803D.jpg (1600x2066, 535.83K)

If you don't get laid by 20 it's over IMO

I love how Gen-Z creates memes simply for the sake of getting "YOUS" because their self esteem and dopamine levels are so fucking low. The best part is you probably 'don't have social media' because the people that do it on instagram are bad but you're good. Fucking pathetic man. Grow up

I got laid at 18 at uni. but I am still called an incel virgin manlet by the late 20s, and early 30s posters on here.

I’m still 18. That was with my highschool girlfriend. still dating her in uni.

Is it true if you're 18 and never had a girlfriend that is a huge factor in people winding up becoming gay? I heard if you're 18 and never had a girlfriend thats how people wind up gettin gay

Its not even about having sex or hitting on women its about not getting Any Forums and pushing yourself to be a better man. I know people joke around on Any Forums but this place is legit full of creepy incel weirdos who mooch of their parents and play video games. Really fucking sad. I miss in the 90s when we just bullied these people into committing suicide instead.

>t. land lubber

I'm 30s. I don't want to deal with dating. I don't want to go out, I don't want to use Jew dating apps, and I don't want to try to meet women. I'm also not sure I even want to live with a woman, it just seems annoying. I like being alone.
If I meet someone organically who I really like, then I guess sure. But I'm content without a partner and I don't see the point in putting in a monumental amount of effort to do all sorts of shit I'm uncomfortable with so I can a have just a chance of meeting some woman I want to actually live with. Easier just to be an autist and lift and program
I just don't value women that much

Shut up, faggot. I'll live my life however I want to live it, NOT how YOU want me to live it. Seethe harder.

Attached: marriage.jpg (1125x976, 406.79K)

YARRR MATEY

and you still ended up on this board, interesting

For married people with bachelors degrees that make it 5 years marriage/divorce rate is 95%. The 50% figure is for scumbags and emotionally stunted men.

everything is owned by the jews man, they won, just deal with it. Really odd singling out 'dating apps' in particular. Also why would you use the internet to date? Just walk up to someone in a bar and strike up a conversation.

Son I've been on/off Any Forums since the mid 2000s. I'm married with kids now. I just can't believe how incel this website has gotten.

We used to mock fedora wear-ers. Now they try to justify themselves.

Attached: dubz.jpg (407x385, 31.32K)

I got laid plenty in my late teens and early twenties, but I can count on one hand how many times I've gotten laid in the past few years.
Is it really ogre for me? I'm not even ugly, fat, a manlet or a hairlet.

YARRR MATEY
>I love how Gen-Z creates memes
pics or it didn't happen
these memes have existed longer than your dick in milimeters

I had my first kiss at 22, lost the v-card a year later. Got my shit together and am a happy 33-year old with a body count in the thirties and a happy two year relationship. Don't get me wrong, 20 is *late*, but salvageable.

>Really odd singling out 'dating apps' in particular.
I didn't. I also wrote
>I don't want to go out
Which I meant as "going out to meet women", like at a bar. Which I'd never do. It's fucking retarded and the women who I'd actually want to date aren't women who go to bars.
All my past relationships have formed organically through friendships. That's all I'm interested in. Talking to a random women with the intent to maybe date is fucking retarded.

Why have you stopped trying? Have you never had really good sex? I don't understand how one can go without it once you've had it

shut up faggot
you’re the one making dating threads on the fitness board

>the women who I'd actually want to date aren't women who go to bars.
This is pretty much all women, I would consider going to church or something to meet women then

>This is pretty much all women
Retarded and wrong
> Church
Women who go to church are even worse

just get married bro

Attached: 9F5B3421-F106-481D-961C-BD0D576BAE96.jpg (1125x640, 571.13K)

>Why have you stopped trying?
Eh, I've been a sad faggot.
>Have you never had really good sex?
Oh yeah. But the girls I had really nice sex with were few, the vast majority were rather forgettable.

The kind of rancid low-class skanks that hang out in places like bars is not something I'd ever want to hook up, let alone start a life with. You can have 'em.

but if she is like a generally a good girl but got dragged to a bar with a group of her friends or something? She went to the bar ONCE, and it was her first time at a bar in like 9 months, and you happened to meet her there that night? Are you ruling it out because you met her there?

YARRR MATEY

your mom & grandma sucked dicks behind bars

YARRR MATEY

he never met her there because he doesn't go there
there is a 0% chance of him dating this hypothetical women
in this hypothetical scenario he does not date this woman because he is not present at the hypothetical location to meet the hypothetical woman who is reluctant to be at the bar
if he were to begin dating a woman from a bar you can be 100% sure that they did not meet in a bar because he did not go to the bar
when his children ask how he met their mother there is a 0% chance of him saying 'i saved her from her frens who forced her to go to a bar to get drunk'
as an alcoholic you must understand that your constant shilling of the roastiehouse is tiring and petty to non-alcoholic roastie-dodging white men
No-one is asking, except bots, how to meet sluts and roasties and convince them into a bed.
Everyone is asking, except bots, how to meet women (not to be confused with girls, roasties, slags skanks or troons) who are marriage appropriate and SFW.