I've started lifting again and I'm getting more confident and my girlfriend says she "doesn't like this high...

I've started lifting again and I'm getting more confident and my girlfriend says she "doesn't like this high testosterone version of me"

Anyone else has this?

Attached: download.jpg (224x224, 9.21K)

she thinks of you as the provider, beta orbiter, the creampie clean-up guy

>Anyone else has this?

Yes I too often enjoy delusions of having a girlfriend call me an alpha high testosterone male

Did you actually measure testosterone before and after you started lifting?
I doubt it did shit.

Ex-Girlfriend

lmfao
>your test is now 600 ng/dl instead of 400 ng/dl
>i don't like you anymore
obviously the bigger difference maker is the change in mentality and op becoming obnoxious zyzz faggot

> caring what women think
Ngmi

Attached: 166283949301714920.gif (750x1000, 482.78K)

Is she on birth control?

>Be me
>No gf
>Go to gym
>Get them gainz
>Stand infront of the mirror, flexing, telling myself I'm a sexy, muscular alpha male
>tfw no gf

Attached: 74808c2c44a34b47ad36864cb8b1fe41.jpg (494x800, 36.01K)

>OP develops self esteem
>obnoxious
I guess to jews who's self esteem is based entirely on their religious faith that they are superior to goys it may be confusing when a goy has self esteem developed from hard work which a jew has never done in all of history.

She might just feel threatened by you trying to get back into shape. That it means you're about to leave her for somebody else.

When we've been shopping lately she's warned me not to look or stop looking when there's a fit girl nearby in gym gear.

She used to look like that but has gained a ton of weight so maybe you're right.

I did the 20 pushups king

she views you a betabuxx, she is a gains goblin, a bucket crab, a net negative in your life. find a hotter version of her with your rocking bod and monkey branch

>When we've been shopping lately she's warned me not to look or stop looking when there's a fit girl nearby in gym gear.
is this a joke? brah, dump her. My ex used to point out girls with fat asses and set up threesomes.
white guys really have hilarious relationship dynamics, i thought it was exaggerated for shows like King of Queens and Everybody Loves Raymond but it’s really like that. You guys are massive betas when it comes to women

Attached: D85B9FE2-7733-4848-8BFD-3CD294BA78EA.jpg (400x267, 30.8K)

She's trying to sabotage your gains. If she tells you that you don't need to lift or prefers the "dad bod" don't. Your gf wants to be the hot attractive one in the relationship, it's a power play. Getting fit means you are equal or more attractive one in the relationship.

She's on birth control isn't she?

>weird colored hair
>announces her pronouns
>talks about toxic masculinity
>supports BLM
>voted for Biden
>fat
>almost 30 with no kids
OP, how many did i get right,

Bro it's a white woman. Incomparably the sexiest inside and out. I'd literally do anything to keep one.

Islander women might be better but I can't compete with their men. They're all 6'3 240+.

>You guys are massive betas when it comes to women
It's how we're raised. Most of our families are normal and functional (ie. dad does not beat mom) and we're taught to 'never raise a hand to a woman' and that women are always right and its better to let them have the last word or they'll keep bitching, etc. It's really pacified a lot of young men

>literally do anything to keep this one
Then stop working out and looking at other humans. Get fat with her so you'll both be undesirable to everyone and then no one will want you both except each other.