Anti-ageing

How to I preserve what little youth I have left and slow the ageing process? I'm 26 and still pass for early 20s but i'm starting to notice signs of ageing. What can I do to looksmax?
>Skincare?
>Supplements?
>Diet?
>Lose weight instead of build mass?

Attached: 1634045104221.png (818x786, 457.13K)

Are you a woman?we dont care
If you are a man stop doing steroids.

Korean snail scream. Unironically.

Sleep well 6-8 hours religiously and take midday naps of about 15 minutes afrer lunch

Do some sort of fasting 16/8 daily , maybe one 24/36 hour fast weekly once you get a hang of things

don't drink alcohol

don't smoke cigarettes

don't do drugs

make sure your diet is healthy and stay lean but not too lean , make sure you get enough fat so your skin can make and preserve all of it's youthul collagen ( smoking/druggies destroy their skin by having very low fat diets by nature of being both retarded about nutrition and drugs making your hunger signals wonky , you choose cheap carbs over fats because drugs trick your system it's a fuel you don't need , ever notice how people who lose weight too fast look worse after? like all the babyness of the face is replaced with deep wrinkles , bad hair even if they have better body and six-pack? well they fucked up the collagen by nature of eliminating too much fat ouf of the body too fast

learn how to discipline yourself to low stress mode no matter the situation , so try to bring yourself to short cold shower to end the bathing sessions , meditation , yoga or some simple breathing excercises like google wimf hof method on youtube

it's possible to look younger in the future but it really does take wisdom to achieve this lifestyle , it depends on your character good luck

take the blackparadepill this is gerard way age 45

Attached: be1d330e1c7edd3264be0a3b9d14a71c.jpg (736x908, 66.8K)

>looksmax
Don't be such a faggot. Groom well and wear appropriate wear for the occasion.
>lose weight
Sure. Don't be a landwhale.
Something that you didn't mention was cardio. Take up running, cycling or swimming

aside and beyond from the reasonable suggestions of the other anons,
also consider low dose GH
its pricey, but very effective for anti-aging
very popular among hollywood actors
2-4iu EOD should have a noticeable fat loss and anti-aging effect
tho at your age maybe not that noticeable.

>skincare
Sweat a lot. Sweating is the best moisturiser.
>supplements
Avoid all drugs including caffeine and alcohol.
>Diet?
Drink lots of water and make sure to eat both protein and fats.
>Lose weight instead of build mass?
Irrelevant. Make sure you get enough sleep too.

cardio

thanks user

stay lean. moisturize. WEAR SUNSCREEN.
no cigs. Try to not drink too much. Hydrate. Eat fruits and vegs.
Keep a positive outlook and a sense of humor. Stress is a youth killer
t. ancientfag

good luck , life is a long journey , sometimes you may fail the routine and make some dumb choices , but will power is like muscle and muscle memory sort of works with getting back to discipline easier too if you ever had developed some of it

>>skincare
>Sweat a lot. Sweating is the best moisturiser.
how true is this shit?

Stop diddling yourself

>WEAR SUNSCREEN.
Yeah, and get skin cancer. I haven't worn sunscreen in 5 years and my skin is fine. But I also have superior genes which make my skin get dark in the sun.

enjoy looking 70 at 40 then

Attached: article-0-18476FC0000005DC-924_634x759.jpg (634x759, 125.44K)

sunscreen is bullshit
stop falling for jew shilled products

>WEAR SUNSCREEN.
i haven't left my house for more than 5 minutes in the last 6 years so no thanks

stay the fuck out of the sun (but take vitamin D)

Attached: file.png (565x439, 257.27K)

I work as a RnD chemist for a big pharmaceutical company, developing anti-aging pills.
We do have a very promising product in the pipeline but it'll take years for it to reach the market.
I can sell you some now however if you're willing to try

formaldehyde