Would you become a vampire if given the chance? enternal life, youth, and charisma. all yours

would you become a vampire if given the chance? enternal life, youth, and charisma. all yours.

Attached: Untitled.jpg (3000x1684, 579.69K)

>would you become a vampire if given the chance?
No fucking questions asked.
Yes.
100% yes.
Weirdly though in Skyrim... I NEVER choose the vampires... because warewolves get 100% disease immunity.

what are the weaknesses? do i disisntegrate in sunight or do i just lose my powers? can i cross rivers or enter houses uninvited
and what about them powers, do i get shapeshifting and mind control by default or do i have to study gypsy magic first? do i get bullshit op modern vampires powers like manipulation shadows and blood or just old esoteric ones like shrinking under doors and creating psychic links?
there's way too many questions to be answered, but i'll say yes anyway, because vampires are cool, although having to go out at night to feed on rats just to survive would still be kinda shitty

absofuckinglutely
and id make myself a cunny companion with such powers, too
only difficult part would be finding blood/meat every few days and not getting swarmed by seals for research

Attached: 1564795695870.jpg (431x511, 54.86K)

I have absolutely no desire to extend my existence out for an eternity.

Never. I want my mortality and not be trapped "living" as an undead unholy abomination. I would serve though if it meant I could get her cunny

Yes, sounds hot.

op give me the fucking specifics already, there's way too many types of vampirism to make an educated choices

you're already an unholy abomination, though?

Absolutely the fuck not I dont want to have to prey on humans nor do I particularly want an extended lifespan
What I do want is to date the vampire and be her food supply

Attached: Nazuna.png (276x283, 72.41K)

you'll die within the first 6 weeks, user, don't try it

I'll change my diet and lifestyle to produce as much blood as possible
Also thats the way I'd rather go out anyways

And everlasting torment in hell once some /x/ poster stabs you with a stake.

your body can produce anywhere between 400 and 2000 milliliters of blood each day, so it is indeed possible but one if not both of you is likely to just roll over and die before the first 1-3 months

>get stabbed
>the stake isn't made with the right type of wood
>don't die
>kill them

>*pulls out garden hose*
nothing personnel, kid

Yes. Why would I be a man ? I mean, what is a man ? A miserable little pile of secrets.

Attached: 1551898148430.png (1052x1010, 277.56K)

>you go in for the kill
>victim makes a "t" with his fingers
>the blinding radiance of Christ's grace immobilizes you
>they escape
>you chase them into the sunlight bc you forgot what time it was bc you were shitposting on vampchan all night
>immolation.jpg
>buttraped by a Taurus demon for eternity

sunlight doesn't kill vampires, user

>Becoming a leech that needs to interact with people MORE
Shit on being a mortal man all you want, but being able to live away from all civilization off of nothing but shit that comes out of the ground is absolutely fucking incredible, and this is before you account for the ability to grow and improve your body and reproduce. Sure I'll die in a century or so but people are the products of a time and place and I can only imagine vampires becoming the worst type of insane boomer 7 centuries down the line.

Why would that happen to either of us??

she either dies of starvation or you die of blood loss

>get a little wet
>nothing happens