FAMILY SECRETS REVEALED THREAD? FAMILY SECRETS REVEALED THREAD

>My mom just passed away on January 25th.
>I and my sister had to go to a different town to clean her house.
>It was a sudden death, but was likely due to Alcoholic issues.
>While the family was meeting at Grandma's, my Grandma began breaking down.
>Aunt always wants the spotlight on herself and began spouting random BS, and then threw a curveball.
>She randomly announced that her son raped her sisters son in 2005
>Her son hog-tied and raped her own fucking sister's ten-year-old son for hours back in summer 2005.
>Everyone looked at her wide-eyed and then all hell broke loose.
>Screaming, and cussing, and a physical fight broke out.
>Everything steadily calmed down and we went back to conversing to split moms stuff up.

>She then quickly left to go pick up my grandpa's giant outside wall mounted Pepsi Thermometer.
>Grandpa worked at an old Pepsi factory plant that's now shut down (1970s)
>The company gave him a huge fucking outside Pepsi wall thermometer.
>He gave it to my mom and she wanted me or my sister to have it.
>We go back to my mom's house and she tore off siding to get the thermometer, flakes, wood and insulation everywhere.
>When it was only hanging by a thick wire to hold the sign up.
>Didn't even get a chance to get it.
>Came to my moms funeral for 10 minutes and left.
>Didn't even give us, or her own mom a hug or anything.
>Didn't even say goodbye.

I wonder if she even loves her own fucking family

Attached: 1604456768015.png (1124x711, 802.25K)

rest in piece user's mom
I hope you're holding up OP

It's hard for me and my two sisters but we're moving along. She died two day before her birthday at 56.

I hate alcohol with a passion.

>her son raped her sisters son in 2005
Wouldn't that be you? Or your cousin? I'm not all there today sorry. I'm sorry about your mom, too. Can't imagine how tough that would be. I love my mom a lot as bad as her timing with phone calls is, and as silly as the things she needs help with sometimes are.
My family secret: I'm inbred, my mom and dad are siblings

Sounds like an aunt that married in.

That's what I thought too until the line near the end about her own mom. Now I'm just kind of confused. It's possible I'm just dumb, it's late and I'm a few drinks in.

No. My cousin. The way I typed it kind of confused me.

I have two aunt's. Ones son raped the other sisters son.

Ha, looks like im the dumb one here.

Were either sons present when it was announced?

>Her own mom

By that I mean my grandmother. My aunt's mother.

Oh, okay. Sounds like she's a headache.

Yeah, every time we went out with her, she made me hold her fucking hand. I snapped at age 14 and she stopped.

Every time I and my sister are out with her, I was forced to get a fuckin kids meal.

was the rape and raper present? what type of insults were thrown? who got the angriest? what is going to happen now?

Jesus that's weird. I don't have any aunts or uncles except my parents I guess? but everybody seems to have a horror story about one of theirs.

No.

But Eric (the rapist) is slowly being consumed by guilt, and told my Grandma.

Paul (the victim) told his aunt (Eric's mom) if he sees Eric again, he's going to kill Eric with a gun, even if he already has a wife and daughter.

Cops said they can't do shit.

None were present.

See this comment for info

My bad, I mean

Are they trailer trash?

>paternal grandfather dies
>big sad, the whole side of the family comes together for the funeral
>looks like it's his step-son (from second wife) who's taking care of things
>(lots of men in beards. beardy family. unrelated)
>widow breaks down during the service and silently cries

fast forward about two months later

>widow dies
>didn't respond to phone calls, anything, etc for about a month
>no large funeral
>her son gets everything
>turns out that he got everything from her husband too
>blood sons got some money while he was left property, inheritance, etc
>his brother no longer speaks to him

my dad said he's always been weird. most of the family is still pissed at him for cheating my father and my uncle out of anything substantial when he'd only known the step-son for a few decades.

i always thought my step-grandmother dying was weird. she was the kind of old lady who would talk your ear off if you so much as sat next to her. honestly think he smothered her or some shit.

my uncle is pretty normal. he's got a stutter and a hell of an anxiety disorder, but he's always been stable. had a long army career and apparently got pretty high up the ladder before he had a bad breakdown and retired.

Have an uncle that allegedly roofied girls in college. Same uncle mysteriously had his car firebombed when he was a teen living in a foreign country, presumably he had done something to really piss off a local as well, though no one knows what.
>when he'd only known the step-son for a few decades
If they were close, a few decades sounds like a lot of time to pick a favorite.

it sure does, but it was fucked how it happened.. my uncle followed his father's footsteps and went into the military, kept getting promoted, and i always heard about how proud he was of his son. everyone expected him to get a good bit of what he left behind.

i don't know what the fuck the step-son did to get everything. never really saw or heard much from the dude, but whenever we ask my dad what he's like, he gets awkward and changes the subject to a different family member.

beat eric to death. at best, he should want death to atone for his guilt. at worst, he deserves it.

Attached: 1242623753566755647812.jpg (400x400, 18.52K)