I want to fuck her. I know its gross, I know im a freak

I want to fuck her. I know its gross, I know im a freak.

Attached: FK4WfciX0AErUcc.jpg (1284x1701, 298.65K)

It's not that I want to have sex with her, but I legitimately want to fix her.
I want to be the reason she sorts her life out.
She's adorable and not a bad person... she obviously has some issues and I wish I could be the person that helps her get through them.

>I want to be the reason she sorts her life out
Don't be such a fag.

She looks dead sexy in that pic. I would creampie her hard.

She's a pretty girl if she weren't a spooky scary skeleton

Eh. Things could be much worse. You could be a fag like me and want to fuck this.

Attached: BloodRayne.jpg (1000x563, 258.76K)

Wow it must suck to be a zoomer. Having to have crushes on and parasocial relationships with social media personalities. Not that I would have been any different if I were born later, but still. Shit's stupid.

>Eh. Things could be much worse. You could be a fag like me and want to fuck this.
I don't see a problem here.

He's not being a fag, more like he's the nursing type. He wants to feel important by helping people when they're down.

Whatever. OP pic is a qt and my primary concern is access to her pussy. Her health is secondary.

>Don't be such a fag.
What's faggy about wanting dkddhto fix a sexy bitch?

All she needs to do is gain 20 pounds and she would be hot

Fag in the old fashioned general purpose insult sense, not in the targeted at homosexuals insult sense of the word.

Never had the urge to fuck anybody, what do?

Hang on to it for as long as you can. Cherish it

But I'm 22, so... the way I'm attracted is more in a paternal sense than like a lustful way. All the girls I found "attractive" are just things I want to protect the innocence of and cherish them. Give them head pats.

I still don't see a problem with this. You are going to find loads of girls who are more likely than not going to be just fine with being cuddled and head-patted.

I'd fuck her specifically because it's kinda gross. Makes it hot desu.

>I'd fuck her specifically because it's kinda gross. Makes it hot desu.
Nothing gross about it.
She's potentially a 10/10.

>Having to have crushes on and parasocial relationships with social media personalitie
I dont care about her. I dont watch her videos or streams and I barely keep up with her antics. I am a sexual deviant and want to see my cock outline move in and out of her womb

Attached: FEVyLgdXwAU01Ah.jpg (1955x2048, 971.93K)

I'm an American, at a big college town. This doesn't exist. If I'm not going to be interested in fucking them that much, then they'll just go off and find another man. Sex is always a big part of it.

Holy hellscape. She looks extremely good in that picture.