Height vs face myth settled

>youtu.be/c_jLqrjmtO4

75% of women prefer ugly and tall vs 25% preferring short and handsome

Attached: 5n8aqq.png (912x900, 166.67K)

Other urls found in this thread:

gertstulp.com/pdf/Stulp et al 2013_Anim Behav_The height of choosiness.pdf
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>8 women speak for every woman on the planet apparently.

Op, have you ever known the attention handsome criminals like Jeremy Meeks receive from women? Just from their mere mugshot, no mention of height, receives not 8 but thousands of attentions from women

literally all you need. have you ever gone outside? seen the internet where thousands, millions etc. of women express their opinions? this video reflects realty you dumb normalfag

they assume he's tall or of at least average height (5'10")
if he were like 5'7 and it were revealed he'd be in the news again and all the women who liked him would be expressing their disappointment

>8 people reflect reality
Guess who failed statistics? You

>statistics
they reflect reality in that just about all women prefer ugly/avg face tall men over short but handsome men
height is much more important than face, full stop
you're just a coping tallcel or a retard normalfag

it's a statistics of eight women

gertstulp.com/pdf/Stulp et al 2013_Anim Behav_The height of choosiness.pdf

Peer-reviewed, enormous sample size. Several meta-analyses corroborate. Is this good enough, mental midget?

>women prefer men 21cm/9inches taller than them
>44% of women dismiss men at 175cm/5"9
>83% of women dismiss men at 170cm/5"6

Still not all women friend.

Is there a peer reviewed study on why you care so much or how you benefit from posting this warmed-over dead horse "blackpill" demoralizing garbage?

I dont think you understand user, im not mad that I cant get a girlfriend, I probably could, I just resent women because the majority of them will dismiss me outright and theres nothing that I can do, how can you just accept that most will reject you, there are so many women that I cant date or sleep around with

Why do you need female validation? They don't need yours. You don't exist for them. How are their needs and desires meaningful for your life?

thats a dumb question, I don't "need" it, it just makes me feel good, other people get to feel good and get validated so if im not getting it im gonna be angry

This might be the biggest Intel thread I've ever come across. You guys are pathetic Jesus fucking christ.

nice argument retard hurr ur an incelllsjdifuhno 000oomnggg

I'm 5'8" and have fucked some of the most beautiful girls in this world. Women with a brain don't give a shit about height. The ones that do you don't want anything to do with. It's simple. Be yourself, be confident, and get a fucking life. Work hard for what YOU want and they will come. It's so damn easy.

yeh well im 5'4" so don't talk to me, at 5'8" you're taller than most girls, I also dont want to be confident

Height doesn't mean shit. Have some god damn respect for yourself.

That's a dumb answer. You clearly need it, since you can't stop crying about it.

Blackpillers are literally homosexual for this "Chad" character. Oh wahh I'll never be tall and sexy like chaaaaad. Why not live for yourself?

>Why not live for yourself?
I did live for myself, it went no where

I am 1,78m and men who are not at least 10cm taller do not interest me one tiny bit. Most of us are much smaller though so they are saying that they would not date themselves as their genes likely will not produce tall men. If a man is smaller or of equal height the dynamic is just off for me. And no, money cannot buy you out of that either.

no one cares. no one cares no one cares.

You bothered enough to answer. The point is that there is some ratio depending on the own height and people should marry within that. My brother says that too.

Oh your brother said it??? Ahhh OK I take back what I said then. LOL Fuck off.

Yes, he is one of the smartest people I know and he confirmed my experience,

HAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHA

fine then I need it because I need my feelings to be reciprocated otherwise engaging in a relationship with the person feels weird and I wont want to do it

Well im 6'3 with a 6/10 body and a 7/10 face so thats a win for me ig