You know men are always looking at your ass, right, fembot?

You know men are always looking at your ass, right, fembot?

Attached: 1644029764042.jpg (1280x960, 197.85K)

I almost never stare at womens asses despite my affinity for them. Is that weird or do other fellow brapophiles do the same?

Do fembots know there are some guys out there looking at their ass wishing they can stuff their face in it?

only a socially retarded sperg is going to stare directly at an ass in public

You're just hiding your powerlevels.

Bro if there is no one facing my direction and I see a girls butt I'm staring at it.

How do you even stare at an ass in public? I've seen butts passing by and thought to myself "yup thats a brap hog alright" unironically. But I've never out and ogled or something like that.
Is it though? I feel like women subconsciously know anyways.

i ALWAYS do when its an ass i like. even if the gf is around. just wear darkly tinted sunglasses if youre afraid of checking other girls out

So do you download all the images I upload and reupload them in new threads?

If your face isn't buried in the wet vagina constantly then you're doing it wrong and that's why women don't want you.

I personally don't look at women, unless they're wearing a skirt or thigh highs. I think I might be more attracted to specific type of clothing than the actual human body.

False. Women will not say it, but they like it when men look at their bodies. They like feeling sexy.

Yes. I'm a man, but I will tell you that they can tell and it doesn't annoy them like you hear on the internet. Just like men like it when women look at them with "fuck me" eyes, women like the same thing. If a woman thinks you're attractive she will sometimes go out of her way to put her ass and tits in your line of sight.

I just find it hilarious that I always immediately knew when my girlfriends would get hemorrhoids, just by fucking them doggy-style.
I once pushed the engorged vessel in my exes hemorrhoided asshole randomly while thrusting, and she threw such a fit that the landlady came up running and apparently almost called the police. I don't even know why I did it.

I definitely take a glance. But ogling is rude.

yea in disgust probably

We already know, OP. Why do you think most women go out of their way to wear tight and flattering clothing like yoga pants to accentuate their butts?

wrong my winter jacket covers everything

Pussy is so beautiful yet so ugly, im drunk and at first i thought of fucking that pussy thrusting it with equally returned love from the female im pumping. But then i realized that isnt real love isnt real a female will always abandon you at the first sight of weakness. So I must ask, what is love between two partners without vulnerability?

Attached: 1642799782410.jpg (1680x1050, 103.82K)

Im a women who works retail and I check out most females asses as well lol

man i love femanon ass

of course they fucking are i have trouble pulling leggings up over it

>I almost never stare at womens asses despite my affinity for them.
I always look at the floor, sky or just talk to myself to avoid it

post proof fatass