Okay. I've finally accepted that there is no chance I will ever get an actual girlfriend...

Okay. I've finally accepted that there is no chance I will ever get an actual girlfriend. Sex still isn't out of the question but I will never experience an emotionally intimate romantic relationship. How do I move on and cope?

Attached: jonah.jpg (450x450, 51.74K)

>Sex still isn't out of the question
Why sex but no love?

Uglier people than picrel get gfs all the time, you just need to develop your social skills gradually and get out more to improve

you unironically can't cope with it.
The best you can do is avoid women as much as possible. Of course you'll be forced into the odd interaction here and there in your daily life but the less opportunity you have to give your brain the chance to think you might have hope the better.

Attached: __cagliostro_granblue_fantasy_drawn_by_muoto__.jpg (1300x1600, 1.43M)

>The best you can do is avoid women as much as possible. Of course you'll be forced into the odd interaction here and there in your daily life but the less opportunity you have to give your brain the chance to think you might have hope the better.
this is what i do. the issue is that women entering male spaces where you hang out in for attention infuriates you

lol these cucks are trying to sink you in a hole of lovelessness, just lower your expectations nerdo.

they did before social media and dating apps were invented. what we have now is absolute hell. women are cheating more than ever, divorces are on the rise, and increasingly women just choose to stay single and fuck chads their entire lives.
truthfully, i dont know. just try to find some hobby to keep yourself busy with.

Sex isn't out of the question cause I look pretty good, 7.5-8 on a good day. I might be able to pull off some anonymous hookup. The problem is when anyone would get to know me they'd just think I'm a loser, nerd, sperg, etc. I don't use social media and have no clue what music/tv shows/movies/memes are popular among them right now. Probably all mutual friends wouldn't give me a chance because of that. Anyway even if one does want to give me a chance it'd be hard for me to stay engaged or interested, I'd need a real intelligent girl to challenge me and stuff. So its not really about my looks.

yeah... it only makes it worse, i'll keep this in mind

but then I won't be happy :( anyway even if i do I still won't be good enough

>just lower your expectations
>he doesnt know ugly women are getting hit on by desperate men way above their league because its the only way they can have sex now

Attached: thirst.png (2392x928, 1.34M)

>Sex isn't out of the question cause I look pretty good, 7.5-8 on a good day. I might be able to pull off some anonymous hookup. The problem is when anyone would get to know me they'd just think I'm a loser, nerd, sperg, etc. I don't use social media and have no clue what music/tv shows/movies/memes are popular among them right now. Probably all mutual friends wouldn't give me a chance because of that. Anyway even if one does want to give me a chance it'd be hard for me to stay engaged or interested, I'd need a real intelligent girl to challenge me and stuff. So its not really about my looks.
You can always reinvent yourself and your personality. Explore new interests and learn new social skills. You will be surprised by how much of a different person you can become that way. I was like that too (attrractiveness and personality), and then I started studying spirituality and taking public speaking classes and I found girls loved me and said it was due to my personality.

im in the exact same position. i havent found a solid cope yet, but i guess the best one is just trying not to think about it and distracting yourself with other things

Being rejected by an ugly woman feels worse than failing to get someone in your league. Really messes with the self esteem. Especially if you're in a 2 year relationship with one, then she breaks up with you. It means that you suck on the inside so much that this uggo decided she'll try her chances for happiness with someone else.

It's the ultimate burn for you, all because you lowered your expectations.

How do you cope with not having three heads or sports ca yr or anything else you don't have?

Who cares, succeed in your career.

I'm aware that with great effort, perseverance, and a lot of sacrifice I can reinvent myself so that I can be accepted by normies... but why the fuck would I? I am interested in my interests for a reason. They engage me and make me happy. I'm not going to sacrifice that for some boring average chick who will bore the shit out of me anyway. Actually terrible advice. I'd rather be who I am.

You've convinced yourself you need a woman, but what you actually need is an excuse to be miserable, and you've chosen women. Why do you want a relationship, as an ugly beta no woman would want? So you can be treated like shit and used for cash? These are not needs. you're reading from some lame ass script that says, my character is sad, my character needs a girlfriend. Be more original

just fuck women younger than you, I'm 30 and my gf is 21. She assumes i just don't know about nything that's popular among her peers because i'm old, has no idea that i was never cool at any point. it's easy to fabricate unverifiable stories of a past social life that you literally never had. if desperate there's probably some kind of reddit type shit you can look up where people talk about parties they attended and stuff, you can just appropriate those as if they were your own.

I hate work. It is the single most soul-destroying thing one can do. To let it consume my life would be a tragedy like no other.

Well I'll have to get older before this would work, the younger women are my peers.

What should I do to replace this desire for an emotionally intimate relationship then?

>just fuck women younger than you, I'm 30 and my gf is 21. She assumes i just don't know about nything that's popular among her peers because i'm old, has no idea that i was never cool at any point. it's easy to fabricate unverifiable stories of a past social life that you literally never had. if desperate there's probably some kind of reddit type shit you can look up where people talk about parties they attended and stuff, you can just appropriate those as if they were your own
bro you're a legend deadass. if you wanna learn her culture btw just go through her tiktok feed that's pretty much where kids get every trend from now

It sounds like you're asking someone to decide the meaning of your life for you, which is something I can't understand. You can live without women like you live without literally everything else you don't have. I just saw earlier in the thread you say you're not too ugly, so now I really don't know what your problem is.

Also, how is being paid money to perform useful tasks "soul-destroying?" Some of you guys take your sad boy role way too seriously if swear

I guess it'll just take some soul-searching then huh. I'll have to remind myself of this though.
>I just saw earlier in the thread you say you're not too ugly, so now I really don't know what your problem is.
I crave emotional intimacy with someone I actually care about and who cares about me. Its not all about sex (which I haven't had anyway).

Having to spend one half of my waking hours performing shitty tasks only to be paid the bare minimum needed to reproduce my labour-power while the dickhead boss takes the rest is fucking horrible.

>Having to spend one half of my waking hours performing shitty tasks only to be paid the bare minimum needed to reproduce my labour-power while the dickhead boss takes the rest is fucking horrible.
why are you so worked up about your "boss". in a company of 100 people there will only be one higher up that gets paid really well. that's like 1% of 100 different workers salary. jealousy isn't a good motivator

Why can't you get a girlfriend nigger?