Confession thread

confess your sins below

Attached: youdied.png (225x225, 2.35K)

im a asshole but i dont go out of my way to harm people, i may be autistic
and i masturbate
thats it i guess

I sucked a Jewish medical professionals dick for money.
Twice.

Uh a sin that comes on the top of my head..?

Being secretly a misogynistic cunt? Masturbating daily for over 5 years? Hating innocent people? Keeping myself out of everything?

lying to my parents about uni
overindulging in drugs
living only to serve myself

already fixing all of them and it feels great

I'm a 4/10 and have rejected 10+ girls over the years who were my looksmatches simply because I wasn't attracted to them and because I would be embarrassed to date them since I was an 8/10 pre puberty and my first gf who I had then was an 8/10 too who cheated on me with my best friend. I promised myself then I wouldn't get a new gf until a girl hotter than her would date me. I didn't know puberty would make me so ugly, but I still subconsciously stick to this promise since I am too stubborn and proud. Also I would be ashamed to date a below average girl in general, especially to my family since my younger brother is a Chad who fucks 7+/10 regularly. I don't want to be mogged itt . I'm in my mid 20s and a virgin.

I almost fucked a cute twink but felt too ashamed to go through with it

two people have killed themselves over me and i feel very little about the fact. the guilt is more about the lack of guilt. if put in the same situation again i'd probably do very little to stop it

I got the autistic kid in my class beat up by a pack of blacks because of a lie told by some other autist kid. He even forgave me, I'm just still wondering what happened to him. It's something I punch myself over every night.

I touched my sisters boobs while she was sleeping.
I stole from the wagie job I worked for.
Im a ten year neet.
Im an alcoholic.

Attached: 28AFF808-6020-42EB-B4A0-A92BC078742D.jpg (918x1632, 146.45K)

Please elab now so we can judge you

>I don't want to be mogged itt . I'm in my mid 20s and a virgin.
it really isn't a meme user, once you find someone you relate with really well you'll barely care what they look like, and its certainly more shameful to be an adult virgin than to love someone others dont find attractive

one was an ex that i admittedly gaslit for months after breaking up with. the other was a 'friend' that caught feelings for me and i somewhat blew up on them after they admitted their feelings. the friend was unstable so i dont really think its my fault.

i was "walkthroughs" of some games without anyone speaking over it sometimes just because i like the game.

it's usually a combination of not caring enough to play the game and not being able to run it. i've been doing this with the past three mortal kombat games (because i unironically, really like the plot of mortal kombat), all of deadly premonition, and a few metal gear solid games.

i assaulted my parents
i beat my ex girlfriends
sometimes i have sex with prostitutes
and i don't feel bad about any of it because fuck you

some days I do not feel sad

>datamining thread
die painfully and violently as possible

>not lying to throw off the data
are you retarded

I say the n word online and tell faggots to kill themselves

Broke a 10, maybe 11yo shit's nose when I was 17 just for looking at me the wrong way.

I've done a lot of stuff, but what really sticks with me is my serial cheating. I think I might have a problem.
There's just something irresistable to me about cheating on my partner (now ex for semi-unrelated reasons). It's not behaviour I'm proud of, but it's also terribly exciting.
Sometimes I've cheating with girls way below my league and less attractive than my ex, just because I enjoy the thrill.
She knew about a few of them, and we had talked through it, but there's still like ten or so more that she is unaware of. I hope it stays that way.