As a growing artist, how would you respond to these messeges?

As a growing artist, how would you respond to these messeges?

Attached: 1644079611016.jpg (693x1166, 87.93K)

Draw blacked content.

>ok
then ignore any further messages from user

You're in a tricky position, user... I mean, if you don't do it now you run the risk of being cancelled by a bunch of narcissistic lunatics, so my advice is this, from one artist to another, for now just make a few drawings with POC like they've asked just to shut them up, but in the future keep your PMs closed, give an excuse, saying it's for your mental health or something, but avoid people's stupid requests as much as possible. I wish you good luck.

Tell them you refuse to buy dark pencils due to climate change and you're offended by how insensitive they are to this issue

It's better to ignore them than give them a reply. They'll try to find a reason to cancel you.

Don't do anything for free. Commission first, niggers never.

Its not me. Its the person i quote tweeted here, but they seem to have privated their account or something.

Attached: tweet.png (1184x744, 121.3K)

Thia is the correct answer.
Hit'em with the classic "okay", you've acknowledged their request, but if they're not paying, fuck'em.

Tell them to fuck off and for a month draw shit that would make Hitler nod in approval on purpose. Pay up or shut up fagwad.
>inb4 muh cancel
Thats why you do things that not retarded people do such as keeping your personal life and your furry inflation futanari Deviantart tier shit as separated as physically possible. Cannot be cancelled if you do not have a real face to cancel. Just make alts of everything.

Attached: 05DC1ED8-5233-46AC-ADF3-F9CE6FBEB748.jpg (750x750, 59.47K)

Yeah, people always have requests.

"If you'd like to commission me I'd be more than happy to draw them for you" Is the more aggressive version, but a simple 'okay' then mute the person should suffice.

Tell them that's an extremely racist and problematic mindset to have and you're sorry but you can't be involved or take requests from someone like that in good conscience on grounds of morals and ethics.
Then politely ask them to not contact you again followed by a block.
You don't have to believe it but the games they play really are this simple. Now, if they ever try to rock the boat about it you can just post a cap of that convo. All anyone will see is you following all the rules they want you to follow and all they'll see of them is them being exceptionally racist. At that point they'll get eaten alive and you'll be praised for not only handling them properly but not immediately feeding them to the wolves but abstaining until you had to step in to address it so now not only are you a good guy but you also were giving them a second chance which they decided to immediately throw in your face.
These sorts are retarded as fuck so just play the game as a white mutineer and win.

just say fuck off and be a man

"Yeah sure, no problem! my paypal is [x] so once you've sent that through I'll get started straight away. :)"

>just get canceled and have your burgeoning career in a field already devastatingly hard to break into and maintain, bro!
Dumbass.

id never be that polite to someone demanding something of me in the first place
so something along the lines of "fuck you, pay me"
and/or this image

Attached: id6toiaoomj51.jpg (3024x4032, 1.19M)

Asianbros... are we white now? Does that come with a white man's dick?

why not go crazy with it?
Like, don't just draw blacks, but draw blacks wearing cool armor and making cool poses or something?

draw a picture of a bunch of mexicans at auschwitz (with jew stars) being brutalized by negro SS guards

guys i hate niggers so fucking much its tiring.

don't let them tell you they're living rent free in your head, society is worshipping these stupid fucking gorillas endlessly. i genuinely want them gone in mass numbers

Attached: FGTFDb4X0AICaxz.png (714x1288, 1.07M)

This
Any more aggressive and you risk getting "cancelled" or whatever and have to rely on anti-sjw twitter to pay the bills and most of them will walk out if you say something, and then later on feel like it was fucked up *by your standards* and try to walk it back.
As a twitter artist you have to either be as impersonal as possible, or go all in on appealing to a side.
Or just be 100% self serving and shit on anyone that tries to police your personality.

Attached: 1627704826010.png (500x300, 38.47K)

i hope youre happy op