Fembot here, why is it so hard to find a boyfriend?

Fembot here, why is it so hard to find a boyfriend?

Attached: 1641397459130.gif (189x163, 162.83K)

answer:
>height
>weight
>age
>country
>ethnic makeup

5'7
140lbs
USA
black/white mix

>you're an unapproachable cunt who's always on her phone
>you dress either too sluttily or too conservatively
>your standards are way too high
>you don't spend much, if any, time in public spaces/working/volunteering
>you aren't actually actively looking for a bf, you just want the validation of getting approached
>you're ugly
>you're flat
One or more of the above

Attached: femboot.png (418x1578, 550.07K)

Perhaps
>autism
>general cynicism/bitchiness

Because your expectations and their expectations have to allign. It's pretty easy to account for your own conduct, but it is infinitly harder to account for your conduct and someone else.

It's also a multifaceted problem with lots of variables, which is generally a hard problem to solve no matter what the question is.

Keep looking, be willing to compromise, be willing to be a better person in some instances as well. Then, one day, maybe.

Mandatory you will never be a woman

Main reason: because you are too picky for what you bring to the table and the men you do want to fuck are too shallow to view you as more than a quick fuck because you are not pretty enough.

Secondary reason: You don't put effort in abd expect men to make the first step, which they don't, because again, not pretty enough.

Either
>become CC femcel
or
>become prettier
or
>settle for someone desperate enough to take you for what you are

>black
I think I see your problem now. Have a reality check, on the house

Attached: black woman's place.png (946x1024, 799.85K)

No idea you just need to show interest and let them know your single that's about it for 99% of guys

>black/white mix
you're gonna either have to go for a negro bf or a 3-4/10 white guy

do you have any diagnosed mental illnesses?

>black/white mix
do you look like the typical amerimuttt?

I would date you, but I'm a 5'7" man, so it's likely that you wouldn't date me.

Did you know that if you're pretty enough, men will want you as a gf just for being pretty?
As a female, you do not really need a personality, a brain capable to function. They just want your body.

If you're not pretty enough, they'll start taking personality into consideration

Nah personality has a much higher priority for me. I guess I'm rare.
>inb4 "hurr you have low t"

Ew, mix breed filth lol

Attached: 1643193229362.png (306x298, 130.33K)

Most men don't want a pretty girl as a girlfriend. They just want to fuck her and then leave. Pretty women with no personality or ambition get boring VERY quickly. Remember that sex is like less than 1% of relationship time.

>inb4 "hurr you have low t"
Why not? Just admit it already. I also value a woman's personality much more than her body, and I also have low T. The truth will set you free.

Brah, lemme tell ya.
You just need to BEE URSELF brah.

>USA
>black/white mix
No need to repeat yourself, kek.
All burgers are mutts.

Big cope, user. Let me guess. You're a female

Finally. Someone who makes sense.

Men with normal testosterone levels just want sex. That's it. If average men get in a relationship, is just because they do not have many options.

i guarantee 200% this is you

Attached: girl-im-so-loonely-closing-door-full-of-admirers.jpg (735x734, 70.47K)

I don't leave my house and don't have a job. Too afraid to make any social media or go outside.

Attached: __toyosatomimi_no_miko_mononobe_no_futo_and_soga_no_tojiko_touhou_drawn_by_ashiyu_ashu_ashu__c4fbbbbf3fa1b6c701e48d999f7dda75.png (950x1222, 761.17K)

Optimal, keep up the good work.

>5'7
>140lbs
>23
>USA
>black/white mix
The replies to this are hilarious for all the wrong reasons.
You might be really hot, but they're all like "well... you're a bit black".

I've never had trouble and i wasn't even born a girl

Attached: FF9494B7-8E95-4FCA-91C9-77BC45ADCEC4.jpg (496x1024, 78.8K)