Why the fuck are white m*n like this??

Why the fuck are white m*n like this??

Attached: 3ed.png (674x916, 194.89K)

most white men don't have yellow fever

The perfect Stacy white girl embodies everything they hate about women and feel is hurting them. Simping over asians is their way of getting back at the white girl. It's the same with white girls who date non-whites

Enough of this baitposting you fag!!! Go get BUMMED by a big British cock now!!!

Attached: 18c0c9c0161bf9008e8bb93cb68c69cf.jpg (650x650, 55.41K)

because im 23 and zero white women have ever even treated me as a human being in my entire life.

Attached: 377_1000 (1).jpg (691x1000, 85.59K)

You ever see those dark skinned nip girls? I want one to wring my balls dry

Same

I'm basically invisible to 100% of white women for some reason, what do they expect me to do lol.

Attached: 1462129004216.jpg (540x494, 118.26K)

Because most white women are very degenerate and entitled whores.

That's why Hitler aimed to reeducate the women as well.

It was like this for me until this semester

ywnbaw
incels have yellow fever not men, and even those refuse to date you and go for chinks because youre a subhuman tranny

Fellow based SEA monkey connoisseur. Dark skinned Asian bitches with big lips make my dick diamonds.

Attached: Mariqueen+Maandig+Clutches+Hard+Case+Clutch+Fbz847lnN4hl.jpg (396x594, 72.09K)

Because finding a white woman who isn't
>fat
>a whore
>crazy
>post wall
>a retard NPC
Or all five is literally like finding a needle in a haystack.

cope, we like kpop boys because they're cute

WHITE WOMEN CAN'T COMPETE

Attached: white asian1.png (484x802, 363.52K)

>SEA monkey connoisseur
Ew fuck no. I'm talking about native japanese girls with chocolate skin

Pretty much. I'd be an incel if not for ethnic girls.

Japanese girls are the ugliest Asian girls

I wouldn't say they're the ugliest but they're definitely not the most beautiful.

They're not as hot as koreans and chinks but I know from lots of personal experience that they're the most pleasant to interact with

They look too inbred for me.

Yeah they're definitely the sweetest type of Asian girls but they're sluts, flips are a close second, they're good girls

There's definitely something uncanny about their faces, also I detest the short shoulder cut that some girls have there.

Honestly I just like dark hair. If you're white and have dark hair you're just as good. The major thing asian girls have going for them besides that is that there's so many the odds of finding a good one is higher.