Is human touch a basic need or not?

Is human touch a basic need or not?

Attached: 1642196772857.webm (640x752, 1.55M)

Nope. Heard that the most enlightened beings were celibate, and that the people who lived longest barely ever had sex or none at all. So not at all. But you can hug someone if you want to, it feels good and it's love so it's ok.

Biggest cope i've seen in awhile, who cares about being enlightned you faggot.

It just seems so pleasant to actually touch another human being

Attached: 1642242435486.webm (1920x1080, 1.91M)

No one cares about it like how you put it, people care about being happy, I'm listing a posibility for you incels out there that it's not game over if you can't get to touch another being, there is a cope called enlightment for that. In the end my goal is the same as yours, happiness. Wether you achieve it by having a soulmate or becoming enlightened on your own, you decide.

It is. No one said it isn't. People, both girls and guys, love touching each other.

I would prefer hugs to enlightenment to be honest

Attached: 1637545962376.webm (604x850, 1.34M)

yes, which is why government needs to give out gfs

But their hugs wouldn't be genuine, I just wish I was born a huggable person

Attached: 1642243993662.webm (290x480, 1.52M)

wasted
99.9% percent of successful men had a woman behind them, i'm sick of this tesla newton sigma grindset cope

Yea. It's one of the best feelings. Best sleep I ever had was when cuddling. Now when I sleep and wake up I feel like shit.
Most people that having trouble sleeping is probably due to no gf.

A baby raised without their mother's touch is gonna be fucked. So yes

I would say yes but more specifically love from another person being family or a good friend, and intimacy with another person. While of course I would still love to have sex with a girl but man I just want to feel human and seriously have a moment where it's just the two of us enjoying each others presence

Good. But not for me. I feel insulted by being alone.

It was an amazing feeling when my gf took her shirt off and was sleeping next to me. I didn't even ask her to take it off.

Its been well over a decade since anyone has hugged me and I feel fine. I think it just comes down to whether you're a massive pussy or not.

Yeah that shot ain't happening this generation so that's all anyone can do at this point.

Yes it is. and i dont remember the last time ive been hugged, kissed or had someone tell me they love me, including my own parents. but its okay... :(

It's not a basic need but it's just slightly further down on le rainbow pyramid.

Attached: Maslow's_Hierarchy_of_Needs2.svg.png (1200x909, 129.17K)

No.
Based, also trips confirm. Sex/intimacy is for midwits and retards, celibacy is the enlightened genius' choice.

It is, it's extremely addictive and important, I have done some stupid shit to get that loving touch.
Tell you what, my sister and I sometimes just make some excuse up and go away to the mall, a restaurant, downtown or wherever just to fondle and be affectionate to each other. The feeling of being touched by a warm hand can truly drive someone insane.
If I don't get a girlfriend soon I think I'll really kms

think of how happy pets usually are because they get pet so much. theyre literally named after the verb. i dont know if its a need but it helps immeasurably.

I agree. No one ever hugs me, but I lift weights and I feel good.