Thanks

If you're speading the love, encouraging others, providing good information, trying to help.

Thanks, Man. You're awesome

Attached: download (28).jpg (421x421, 30.52K)

That's cool, now be my boyfriend/girlfriend.

Attached: 2001-177.jpg (1440x1080, 241.6K)

Ok! Here's my discord
Ghost #7305

Truly brother I look forward to the day where many are like this.

Attached: 1 John 4_11.jpg (1376x720, 56.86K)

Sorry user. I am looking for a specific person . But maybe we can be friends? :c

Attached: 1643997488077.jpg (850x1200, 85.15K)

I'm into art (well, I'm a writer) and I neglect everyone and sleep a lot because I have chronic fatigue and Excessive Daytime Sleepiness.

Attached: 2001-329.jpg (1920x1080, 172.02K)

It doesn't do anything

.....Are you a girl (female)?

symphony32#4409

"Never loan your heart to hatred; it pays you back with self-destruction. Majority of people living are not aware that anger is an acid that destroys its own container."

Yes, but the effects on others we can't be the ones to decide if it does or not. In my experience, Lots of people have said thanks, or that it helped. Some have also said they don't care or whatnot. We can only control our own conduct, and that will be judged by others.

Send me some stuff you are working on.

Attached: download (4).gif (480x270, 854.31K)

Youre welcome love! I hope you are blessed on this fine day! :)

Hmm. You seem like a heartbreaker to me. I bet you've friendzoned a lot of people.

I literally just did a couple of posts that probably made some people feel bad. I'm trash, OP. I wish I wasn't, but I'm trash.

Attached: 1644084413870.jpg (647x363, 28.81K)

not hateful really, just very apathetic.

I'm trying my best op. I did make some people very happy, hopefully somebody makes me happy as well

Thank you. Glad you're around here!

Looks can be deceiving, user. I would like to get to know the real ((you)) and maybe you could get to know the real ((me)). If you are a guy, friends is cool, too.

What's done is done user. That's all in the past now. A tainted past does not make an inevitable future, and I hope that one day you would want to spread positivity. If you don't want to, that's cool, then this message is not for you. I do believe that it could absolutely be for you, though.

I think apathy is okay. You can absolutely be apathetic and still be helpful and encouraging, even if the ends are bleek and not always clear. People need the blunt truth sometimes.

That's awesome. I hope you post here sometimes so that you can give someone the opportunity to do so.

Attached: sample-9e03fa7e09c055253ed0468680c05a48.jpg (850x1201, 150.9K)

does it count if i spread love with my dick?

I feel that would be derived from lust, biological drive, and (maybe)? affection for the other person. Uhm, I suppose so, but remember you can always spread more love using your mouth than your penis.

are you suggesting that i should remove the bottom ribs of my chest so i can suck myself off to receive and give myself eternal love basically turning myself into a love perpetuum mobile?

You have done way more to suggest as much than I have, but it's an interesting hypothesis. I don't think it's a good idea, but I encourage you to try it if you think it's what you want to do.

Attached: 1643821863465.jpg (462x462, 35.52K)

well i remember in my teens i actually managed to suck myself off twice. i lay on my back(almost only on my neck/upper chest area)and put the rest of my lower body on top of me(like using the gravity to bend the spine enough so your dick touches your face). you need a certain dicklength to do it aswell(i could only suck my dicks tip). and i only did it twice because obviously that shit aint good for your spine. Also the older you get the harder it will get until its impossible.

Attached: images (10).jpg (259x194, 7.02K)

found an image that explains it better

Attached: GotN-Sucked-my-own-cock.png (1024x768, 346.93K)