Tf is wrong with reddit?

Bf attitude litterally got praised in the comments.

Attached: F44D2E30-84F7-4769-B82F-24880E302864.jpg (628x825, 288.52K)

Good for the couple. A couple that dress up together stays together.

Reddit being reddit, nothing new under the sun

>TFW no r3dditor GF to put makeup on me and share her cute skirts and slutty heels with me
Feels fucking awful

This is about as real as those incest threads where people pretend they fuck their mother.

That's not a bf anymore sweaty

That's not a woman lol just another tranny converting a man into trannyism many such cases also leading to suicide

Attached: average room of tranny.png (1556x1156, 315.6K)

wtf what a cuck, what gonna happe next? pegging?

God I wish that were me.

But women don't like me cause I'm too short and feminine looking.
Her bf is probably a full blown 6ft chad who looks like a disgusting pervert and doesnt look cute at all while crossdressing.

Attached: 1643665114208.png (1920x1358, 1.96M)

I refuse to believe people like this actually exist.

Why the fuck is this whole ass site just weird conservative seething now. Fucking weirdasses changing this hard in 10 years. I gotta find a new place online to hangout

>Fucking weirdasses changing this hard in 10 years.
Fuck off, and you're acting like lefties didn't either? No one outside of Tumblr cared what a tranny was back in 2012.

reddit is a place where you virtue signal, nothing else. they're not far off from full blown MAP support, mark my words.

Unironically. It's not even conservatives, I just realize more and more how often I'm exposed to the opinions of a 15 year old. Actual 15 year olds and 30 y/o people who haven't matured past that. I've been coming here less and less, replacing it with other shit.

Don't take the bait

The difference is I don't care what goes on in nigglr, so what if that shithole has changed? I want this place to go back to how it was.

I'M TIRED OF ALL THE FAGS. I DON'T CARE WHAT YOU DO IN YOUR FREE TIME I JUST DON'T WANT TO HEAR ABOUT IT. IT'S FUCKING EVERYWHERE.

Attached: 1621531707575.gif (498x387, 477.15K)

Based femboy boyfriend, non pretty guys who can't pull off looking good in male or female clothes coping and seething

Attached: douma.jpg (225x350, 40.33K)

That was written by a guy who gets off to the comments

he's gonna troon out and she'll be left a trans widow.

Attached: FKwH6mDXoAAP03V.jpg (750x1153, 205.34K)

It will be so funny when her post history starts looking more like
>i have a wife now
>my wife wants to have pillow fights with my friends to feel more like a girl

oops forgot to drop pic

Attached: FKwH6mDXoAQzPCA.jpg (750x1268, 224.44K)

>my wife wants to suck cock to feel more girly
>my wife says i don't make her feel like a real woman so she left for a man

Attached: FKwH6mEWQAIHrjp.jpg (750x406, 63.9K)

See? That is why I date dumb Chads. The thought of my man stretching my skirts and trying to fit in my size 3 shoes, like Cinderella's stepsisters trying to fit the crystal slippers in their feet, while masturbating to my used panties is so revolting and repulsive. I would have kicked his ass the moment I caught him in my favorite clothes.
Hell, I would date an incel if he would be 100% and never would want to do such perverse thing. Fuck that shit.