Can a bald, 5'10, mediocre looking 27 gets old on NEETbux get an 18 year old qt alt gf?

Can a bald, 5'10, mediocre looking 27 gets old on NEETbux get an 18 year old qt alt gf?

Attached: 5283E597-74D7-4597-8BE1-59662FA81FB1.jpg (827x819, 124.67K)

Very unlikely.

No also kys

Probably not. You can get desperate single mothers to help with their kids.

Can a bald, 5'10, mediocre looking 27 gets old on NEETbux stop making the same thread over and over again?

what is the point of being alive? Im going to live for 3 more decades with a sex drive and a desire I can never fulfill.

Yes, bald kings can get any girl they want

user, WELCOME TO Any Forums, HOME OF THE BALDING 25-34 YEAR OLD INCELS!

Attached: autism.png (1225x726, 320.25K)

No, no freebies, do something with your life you fuck, you're time is ticking away you're gonna be at 35 your old loser before you know it.
If you get rich and succesful you actually have a strong chance of getting an 18 year old qt alt gf though.

I don't think you should live. I think you should kill yourself right now you faggot. If I see this thread one more time, I'm gonna track you down and strangle you myself you putrid piece of shit. Fuck you.

how can a 27 year old NEET start to make serious money? Seriously asking. Its over for him.

I'd have to know about his strengths and weaknesses first. Even if you're a 27 year old NEET you still have some redeeming quality or skill that you could develop and eventually monetize.

no lmao
keep on dreamin'

Attached: no buggs bunny.jpg (400x400, 16.19K)

if you're balding, your best choice is to shave it all off. You will look younger, it might take a while to get used to though

Attached: suicidle wojak.png (446x367, 43.19K)

Fuck you, user. Eat shit faggot.

Get rid of qt and you have a chance.

I want them to be cute though

How much NEETbux you got, user?

I want my dick to grow 3 inches overnight. But we don't always get what we want.

no and fuck off groomer

this lmao. OP you are a fucking creep and women should stay away from you