I literally know every black pill at this point, nothing affects me. Go ahead, drop your juiciest black pill...

I literally know every black pill at this point, nothing affects me. Go ahead, drop your juiciest black pill, i dare you.

Attached: blackpillstockimage.jpg (800x450, 30.67K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/White_feather
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Did you take the featherpill yet?

No, what's a feather pill?

blackpill: I fucked your mom last night. and your dad as well. get fucked idiot

The idea that women subconsciously -or consciously- want every undesirable male to die

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/White_feather

Attached: white feather.jpg (1024x1365, 173.42K)

I mean perhaps, but what do you classify as undesirable. At what point does someone become undesirable?

Nowadays, it's everyone who is not attractive, the failo effect turns you into a demon in their eyes.

you know how we have 2x as many female ancestors as male ancestors because on avg every woman has 1 kid whereas men have multiple kids with multiple women? what if humanity evolved to have a class of breeding males and then a class of superfluous non-breeding males that could be used as worker drones and soldiers?
the history of humanity is different communities flinging men at each other in efforts to take each other over, so maybe it makes sense

I don't like ugly women also, do i want them dead? Not really.

>you know how we have 2x as many female ancestors as male ancestors

I advise you to stay skeptical in this topic. That data is basically a blob and almost the entire thing comes from prehistoric times. If you could narrow it down for time periods with stable societies -which is not possible for a DNA study-, you would get vastly different results.

Still, what you're implying is how things used to be in ancient times.
>males of the defeated tribe are slaughtered
>their females are taken captive
>eventually lesser males are assigned wives thus the concept of monogamy and family is born to stop the constant infighting and competition

You are not a woman though, females brains are stuck in caveman mode and they can't tolerate the idea of weak males surviving. It's all so obvious when you consider how they treat unattractive males. Males are nowhere near as hostile to ugly females as females are to ugly males.

>en.wikipedia.org/wiki/White_feather
good god
someone should study this phenomenon from a psychological standpoint. what is making the women decide to give a man a feather?

personally, i am of the position that WW1 was absolutely unnecessary for the british and WW2 even more so (in fact, they were very much on the wrong side)

do they think
>i hope this guy joins the war effort so we can win!
or
>i hope this guy joins the war and dies

All right, that's enough mind rape for me. I can't fucking take this anymore. I'm off this board and I'll cope however I can

>do they think
>>i hope this guy joins the war effort so we can win!
>or
>>i hope this guy joins the war and dies

There's literally a quote in the article:
"The writer Compton Mackenzie, then[when?] a serving soldier, complained about the activities of the Order of the White Feather. He argued that "idiotic young women were using white feathers to get rid of boyfriends of whom they were tired".[15]"

Yea i agree, still it's a mild blackpill for me.

the featherpill is sure a strong blackpill, but feels good knowing that i am making femoids angry just by the fact that i exist

Attached: 1641477692820.jpg (600x579, 42.44K)

>females not only are incapable of being attracted to average or below males, but *possibly* want them dead

I don't know, if this one isn't doing it for you then what would you consider a strong blackpill?

yeah that happened some of the time, but it couldn't have been most of the time as others in that article claim they were given feathers by women they had never in their lives met

>to average males
I mean i see alot of average males scoring with girls. Even falling in love, sometimes personality really saves your ass. The world ain't all black and white from my experience.

>you consider a strong blackpill
They're all strong for normies but i swallowed to many at this point to care or get sad over them.

If you are not white, the government wants racial segregation, you are destined to be marginalized and above all they will encourage you to have a girlfriend of your own non-white race

im not seeing it unless im retarded and you mean the white feather campaign during ww1.

but not as fucked as his parents lmao

the thing about blackpills is that none of them are blackpills if you're personally cool with your own life (and especially if you're successful with women). they're just interesting discussion points
the blackness of the pill is in the eye of the beholder

Well, we will most likely never get a real answer since literature on the subject is very limited -I know because I looked, like actually looked, I even went to libraries to ask about it- and almost everyone from that era is either dead or senile, so a discussion about such an obscure subject is simply out of reach.
With today's knowledge it would be fair to assume that unattractive males would have been prime targets for the feather.
I know, but if this one is weak then what would you consider brutal? Which one hit you hard back in the day?