It is over

Okay niggers I'm going to lay it out for you.

>If you aren't 6 foot plus in 2022 it's over.
>If your penis is smaller than 8 inches it's over.
>If you aren't a pretty boy or have a masculine/square jawline or face it's over.
>If you have any mental illnesses it's over.
>If you aren't raking in 6+ figures (chad excluded) it's over.
>If you don't have a muscular frame it's over.

It is impossible to enter a relationship in 2022 if you do not have these qualities. If you do not have the golden ratio, are not 6 feet tall, or have a large penis your life is over. You have no qualities females enjoy. Females will never love you, you are subhuman. This is why I have given up, I do not care for society.

Attached: joker5.jpg (640x480, 37.06K)

>t. fag who just returned from tinder

i can tell you haven't talked to literally any girl/women out there at all. You don't need any of those characteristics to get an gf. I know a 5'6 dude with a gf and dude looks like an average joe. But then again i don't go out and be talking to people, so it's no wonder why me and a bunch of other anons here can't even find a potential partner to be with. Besides, people suck, you only got yourself at the end.

No, all these things help, but none are mandatory. If you don't meet any of course you will have a problem. Otherwise, literally only 0.001 percent of the population would get laid kek.

Cope, your jaw is disgusting and subhuman. Females don't care for you, nor will ever care for you. If you get a female she will cheat on you. This is why I stopped being the nice guy, females don't care for the nice guy, they only want asshole chad.

Attached: 1630264408965.jpg (294x400, 8.73K)

>I know a 5'6" dude that gets tons of pussy bro just listen to me bro!!!!

Attached: markersoy.jpg (600x800, 52.73K)

My jaw? Really nigga?

You actually only need like 2 of these to fuck though. Not all of them.
>6'2 and muscular
>pretty face and big dick
>rich and extroverted, mentally stable
All these guys are doing fine.

Women only have sex with a few chads,

>wanting a relationship
it's over

thank you for the daily sermon saint hamudi, peace be upon you.

That may have been the case in years past buy in 2022 females are so hypergamous that they will only settle with a fag that has all of the qualities I mentioned.

Obviously. "A few chads" means 10 tp 15 percent of any given population. And that' just the really attractive people. Most girls fuck the 40 percent below them too, just not that often and not enthusiastically. That's still far more than what you said. Because its statistically impossoble to be all of that. Thats literally 1 in 100000.

I am not hamudi. I am simply a nice guy who is turning evil.

Attached: joker7.jpg (1280x720, 51.01K)

>saint hamudi
I miss him so much, I wish he'd come back and make more videos. I've never felt more empathy for another human being than I have for Hamudi.

You must not go out a lot because I know there are many men who have those qualities.

You're a fucking idiot, i can tell you're pretty incompetent but then again I'm in a basketweaving forum of different losers like you and me. Who cares, why should i even bother, rope yourself. Or not. But regardless, you won't get any "pussy" with that attitude

That just depends on your circles. I'm talking statistically on a societal scale.

I'm most of the things you mentioned, at a top university and my entire friend group is rich, athletic and above 6'1. At my shitty highschool I was one of like 5 chads in our entire grade. But that means it isn't a huge scale issue, since all the people move in different environments.

the only real death knell for men is social stuntedness. it does not matter who or what you are, if you act autistic/submissive you are going to be in for a very bad time. no sane woman is attracted to men who cant socialize. no one wants a guy who stumbles over his words, lets others socially dominant him, or otherwise presents himself as meek and reed-like. its as disgusting to women as blatant whores/morbidly obese women are to men.

seriously, this cannot be overstated. you could be 6'5, 230lbs all muscle, making 6 figured a year, 8 inch non-mutilated cock, and youd still have women turned off by you if you acted as i described earlier. it is damning.

I won't get any "pussy" because I am a nice guy who is not chad. You remind me of my high school bullies.

I am jealous, you are everything I envy and oddly simultaneously hate.

It's a pity I wasn't born with good genetics, better luck next time I guess.

Attached: ovaer.jpg (1056x649, 256.7K)

you have to be socially retarded, just being introverted in itself isnt a death sentence. you underestimate how strong the halo effect is. i've seen videos of someone showing how they took care of an autistic relative (cant remember if it was brother or son) where the autist was actually pretty good looking. guy was completely non functional mind you and had to be cared for his entire life, but women would NOT stop commenting about how cute the guy was and a few 'i wish i could take care of him!' comments as well.

a lot of that was probably virtue signalling, but still that guy even being a retard still got initial attraction out of them.

Boo hoo i need women to like me. I need it i need it i need it!!!! Save me mommy! Pussy is magically gonna save me! You clowns don't even realize you're the biggest feminists on the planet.

Cope, if you're chad women will just say "teehee he's shy but hot teehee"

>because I am a nice guy who is not chad
Maybe it's because you're acting like Elliot Rodgers, you're not self aware on how creepy or weird you are, but then again i don't know how you are as a person. Quit being such a loser and beating down on yourself so much user, it's not the way to live life

How can I be feminist when females will not ever give me the nice guy a chance.

Attached: 1641686921296.jpg (750x724, 100.77K)

You took it too far with the bait. Also, my point still stands. While I'm in the top 10 percent probably, in my group thats not out of the ordinary and if I go to club with my friends I'll probably be 2nd or 3rd choice for a lot of girls, depending on their type and my mood.

But people with far less can easily grt laid, due to lack of competition. Statistics alone prove that your OP is wrong. The probability of being born wealthy with a top 99th percentile dick and height is fucking miniscule. Just having one or 2 of those is easily enough. Stop coping

I just looked up Elliot Rodger and he went on a rampage when I was 14. He is not relevant to me. He was attractive, unlike me.

I'm being fucking serious.

People can not get laid if they are not chad it is abosultely fucking impossible. Chad reigns supreme, you are coping by denying fact.

Listen. You are feminist because you WORSHIP WOMEN. You cry because women don't like you. You seethe over who women are fucking. You care why women think and you're convinced you need one to be happy, despite the fact they've never been so much as nice to you. I'm an incel too and I'm not advocating any blue pill bullshit but.... This fixation on what women want is gay. It's pathetic. It's feminist. They don't care what you want, why do you care what they want?

I care because I need to have sex and females don't want me to.

I'm not denying that, I'm saying your definition pf chad is far too narrow and even if you are not chad you can still get laid.

Just go suck Chad off already. Jesus Christ. You WORSHIP Chad and women. You are miserable because you lack the approval of Chad and women.

I don't care about chad, I just want to be attractive but females won't find me or any other non chad male attractive.

If you need to have sex, rape a woman. If you're not willing to rape, it's not a need. What you need is to be whiny and miserable and sex is just your chosen excuse.

Normalfags can not get laid in 2022, females expect nothing less than chad. Females would rather fuck each other and dogs than a normal nice guy.

I can not rape females because I am a nice guy.
Why should I not whine when I am denied a basic human right chad only gets? It's not fair, it's a fucking crime.

You care so little that you can hardly type a post without mentioning him? You sound like a schoolgirl in love, bro! Get a grip, you have more control over your need for approval than you think.

Sure, my dick is 5.5 inches and I'm not making money yet. How do I have a double digit bodycount and a girlfriend?

Ok you got me good. This is world class bait