/r9gay/ - 1648

~5'10", chubby twink, mathematician/physicist video game bf edition

Previous

Attached: wolf_link_by_ca1ixx_defyhjk-pre.jpg (850x940, 70.09K)

Other urls found in this thread:

etsy.com/uk/listing/837504765/fantasy-dildo-the-nawty-knot-knot-dildo
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>Link lost his cock
RIP DOG LINK! Doesnt even have a sheethe !

>>Just woke up. Thank you man. Your reading is incredibly accurate.

Hi user, you're welcome don't worry about it. If anything you want on your path you can always look up my tag in the logs, I might make my last stay in this thread the last then go to another place.

I had fun giving tarot reading for anons here :p

Attached: 1513608177358.jpg (938x821, 280.4K)

>no dick
shit thread, dropped and herbed

Skin wolves! Would you date a guy if he turned out to be a werewolf?

Attached: b414ad3973d7a4fab1d91cd00b172a8a55637d14.jpg (1024x1024, 220.34K)

It would be far and away the most interesting thing to ever happen to me so yes

How do you do math? Its so damn hard

only if he wouldn't eat my kitties when he turned.

yes if i become a werewolf too and not part of the bone pile

aww what kind of kitties do you have?

I have a toy with a knot on it but I can't fit it inside me so I hope my werebf would be very patient and understanding or at least self lubricating

christ, do we really have to post under this banner? whoever made this you have to kill yourself. i don't know how =, but you need to find a way. please for the love of god ill yourself, the sooner the better.

theres no secret to it you must practice. it takes 1000 hours of practice to master a skill. this is just as true for tf2 as it is math

it's an oldfag that's why everyone is ok with it.

>this is just as true for tf2 as it is math
I guess thats true, thought tf2 is very mindless and takes no effort because its enjoyable.

To be honest the furry shit doesnt bother me but ive seen this shit since 2008 because of counterstrike and Any Forums

maybe you shouldve made the new thread then

>I have a toy with a knot on it but I can't fit it inside me so I hope my werebf would be very patient and understanding or at least self lubricating
the bad dragon one? They look way to fucking long lol, take it to the base and its gonna be poking out my mouth

maybe you just enjoy mindless work? math and sciences will always offer challenges to those who are interested in being challenged

furry shit never bothered me since i was like 5 years old watching cartoons

>math and sciences will always offer challenges to those who are interested in being challenged
That might be it idk i sometimes worry something is wrong with me but then i think thats cringy and ignore it.

If i do something challenging im just sorta relieved its done with or I feel bad that I had to work so hard on something someone else would find easy.

not baddragon no, I got this one
etsy.com/uk/listing/837504765/fantasy-dildo-the-nawty-knot-knot-dildo
the rest of it feels great but I get to the knot and it just stops

>furry shit never bothered me since i was like 5 years old watching cartoons
Lmao i remember watching boomerang and seeing how hyper sexualized old cartoons could be.
>girl animal comes in and she starts facing away from the camera
>her hips jerk from side to side while some drum goes BOOM BOOM BOOM as her hips go from side to side.

this has segued from a math discussion to one about keeping a positive attitude in the face of personal adversity, which i am not qualified to speak on

>this has segued from a math discussion to one about keeping a positive attitude in the face of personal adversity, which i am not qualified to speak on
my bad

my advice (or advise if you prefer) is to funnel all of your negativity and hatred and rage and and anger into the solitary math problem that is in front of you at that very second. be pissed and use that raw emotion to build determination to solve it. nothing else fucking matters in that moment just you and the problem exist in the universe and only of you can survive. fuck the rest of the assignment or anything else and just solve the one problem

When did you first realise you liked guys?

>tfwywn go on a double date with your lebian best friend