Women are controlled by their subconscious attraction aka pussy tingles. Once you understand this, you understand women

Women are controlled by their subconscious attraction aka pussy tingles. Once you understand this, you understand women.

Attached: 14.jpg (1024x752, 48.01K)

Ah, another day of pretending men are woman. Could've just stated you're a faggot.

The fuck are you on about? Care to make an actual point

You came from that creeps thread didn't you?
>pussy tingles
Do you realize how ridiculous this sounds? For your own good don't take women advice from incels.

I mean it's true, it's just applicable for both genders.

Being horny is an insane motivator and literally 75 percent of things that happen in human history or fiction are somewhat motivated or affected by the participants being horny.

It's from my personal experience. Girls who only interact with me when I'm confident and have dominant body language love me and girls who only interact with me when I have unconfident and meek/depressed body language dislike me. You can post all the memes you want, but what I said holds up irl itt.

That's a fair point. But it's not as much as you think
>people like me when im good
>people dislike me when im bad
You overestimate yourself. People like good people, it's not always about fucking and sex

>people like me when im good
>people dislike me when im bad
You're just agreeing with me or are as vapid as women. Their monkey brain interprets confidence = high status = spread my legs, regardless of whether or not it's true. It's why degenerate, burnouts who are confident can get tons of pussy and unconfident doctors get nothing. It has nothing to do with actual status, ability etc. and everything to do with how their subconscious interprets your value based on body language and other equally superficial traits.

Attached: 20.png (625x626, 15.86K)

women are animals that need to be walked around gagged on leashes

>That's a fair point. But it's not as much as you think

I think that sex is among the main motivators of human power dynamics. Sex, and being attractive to other attractive people and the corresponding validations are a cornerstone of human society.

Sexual market value is why men work 80 hours per week in their carrer, why women spend an hour daily on makeup, why the lack of it utterly destroys peoples feeling of self worth (incels), why men go to prison for rape or pay huge sums for prostitutes. Why partners kill each other out of jealousy and teenagers fall into depression over a single rejection. Sexuality and reproduction, besides basic survival requirements are the main driving factors of the human race.

Op here, I've literally done tests before where I'll go out and have extremely confident body language. Girls will be very flirty when I do this. Then another day I'll try with normal body language and they'll ignore me. One day when I had perfect body language I literally had a girl do a 180 with her head/body multiple time when she was walking in front of me and give me 'fuck me' eyes, you know the type, and slow down her walking pace so I could catch up and talk to her (she was about 15 yards in front of me). I couldn't believe it since usually girls ignore me. Like I said, good body language implies high status, which tells their subconscious you are high value, which makes their pussy twitch. It's literally that simple. It's why druggy burnouts with confidence get pussy and doctors who are unconfident get nothing. Honestly, it's the main reason incels exist. Because their past failure infect their body language.

Attached: 1607468506581.jpg (1024x905, 151.49K)

Have you actually fucked any of them? Because the way you say that makes it look like you just confirmation biased your interpretation of her behaviour.

Generally, you are right tho. Confidence helps tremendously.

If fucking them is your burden of proof then you're in the wrong place. I'm not a normie, so a girl flirting with me vs. not flirting with me is a world of a difference to a person like me. Obviously I can't share what I saw with you, so you'll just have to take my word for it. Not saying it's an unreasonable critique to suggest it could be partially/wholly confirmation bias, but like I said I have no reasonable way to refute this so you'll just have to take my word for it or not.

Attached: 5.jpg (180x179, 9.78K)

Incels hate themselves because of negative social value in general not just because some hole wont kiss them.

Well, not sex, but some act that makes her intention unmistakebly clear, like making out or confessing or giving you her number when she isn't acquainted to you any other way or smth. Confirmation bias is hard. But I definitely get you, the pure fact that ypu think she is into you will make you more relaxes and less tense and therefore more likely to have success with her.

>the way he changes his body makes girls like him or not

Or you could just not be not ugly and auto turn on women regardless of what you do.

And you don't think those two are completely intertwined?
>he feels less validated for not meeting spcial standards
>other people think of him lower for that
>makes women less likely to date him
>feedback loop

My baseline is so low that any level of flirting is like fucking to me itt. I was basically on cloud 9 for the rest of the day after that girl flirted with me that hard. I'm somewhat autistic so I can miss many signs of flirting, but even to me it was very clear. I mean she literally tuned around to make doe eyed eye contact multiple times, slowed her pace to about 70% to make me catch up to her etc. Even to me it was abundantly clear she was flirting hard. Like I said though, I can't show you the 'video' of it happened so to speak.
If only things were that easy

Indeed its a feedback loop caused mainly by normies. Women dont factor as women left swipe normies that were fucking since they were 10 years old on dating apps.

So she didn't even talk to you?

So basically, yes, the social framework of 80 percent of our population is entirely based around sexual validation. What was your point again nigger?

We get it, you don't believe me. Go be a neggy nigger elsewhere

Its not really as the playas werent the top of the male social ladder in highschool.