Starting college at 22

>starting college at 22

Attached: 1641225554054.png (542x602, 42.68K)

>going to community college at 25

>going to community college at 24 and a half

Attached: 2237760089115.png (544x417, 61.44K)

its better than going at 17 and not knowing why

Yeah, that's me except I don't even have a high school diploma and I'm 30. Still thinking about going back though, if nothing else I could at least meet some people and make a few friends.

Imagine beeing 29

Attached: demented.jpg (482x427, 31.97K)

>tfw going to law school next year at 26
I really want to date qt undergrads, but am afraid they will see me as a creepy, old man. I want to meet my wife at law school itt

Im 35 and halfway through now. Dont mind it much except kids are weird now. Im still young passing for someone in their late 20s and the girls all seem to like me.

Just go back to school if you want, nobody cares how old you are.

Going to college at 22 after being neet for 4 years. We're going to make it bros.

Honestly just go. Most of the younger guys just party and waste their time without any goals. People with more life experience tend to do well in my class.

Me too. But my country had 1 year mandatory army so I could've started at like 20 otherwise.

Who cares dude? Good on you for going.

>debtslave NPC mode activate
daycare is so much fun! hope you make some lifelong friends tee hee ;P

some girls will like you just for being a few years older
some betas will resent you for it
some betas will like you for it

college is free in my country

It's ridiculously easy to get money to go to college in the US if you get decent grades.

Starting community college at 33, just taking a few classes for fun.
>college algebra
>Native American History

Attached: download.jpg (213x237, 12.5K)

Welcome to hell. You may be saving money but you get the same work and same shitty professors as any other college.

The fuck is your problem, 22 is young af. Going to college right after highschool is cringe af too. My brain only matured to deal with college adequetly after 22.

Restarted college at 29 this year

Don't worry bro. I started medschool at 24, and it lasts 6 years.
As long as your degree isn't worthless, you'll be fine

Better then never trying college out well if you dont gotta go bankrupt for it, hell if your going into something your passionate about and enjoy doing maybe youll be able to make money outta what you love and end up living a better life

Went to the college at the rope age of 16.
Am 19 now. It fucked me up no doubt and my degree is useless. Plan on getting the degree in web dev or something. FUCK.
>no monni
>zero sense of security
>dreading feels all day

Attached: IMG_20210826_213904_703.jpg (500x438, 102.42K)

I am currently 34 and i went back at 31. Getting my degree in molecular biology with a chem minor. The age gap is fucking real man. Its really crazy how different 18-22 year olds compared to when I was that age.

What is the problem? Girls like old dudes

Unironically feel far better about everything now that I am almost 23 and have some experience with the world than I did as a neurotic 18 year old. I already know I would be all kinds of fucked if I started right then and there instead of taking time to get an idea of who I am and what I actually want to do.
t. started college and so far pretty good

Attached: F866640B-CF9B-47E3-AEDC-DAEAF81BAED9.png (400x325, 69.4K)