Your creepy ew

your creepy ew.
hey that person. who's never once noticed me and has no interest in me, yeah you, your creeeeppppy ew. stop creeping on me.

>i somewhat want to politely kill this bitch for thinking i would be interested sexually in someone as repulsive as her but i wont because that would play into her little game

am i wrong for thinking this when i get wildly out of the blue accusations of being a creep when i haven't done anything accept physically exist?

Attached: 1638071021365.jpg (343x344, 14.66K)

"You're not hot enough to be creeped on" sounds like it would fuck up her entire week.

When normies try to include me in their faggy social heirachy shit I just stare at them blankly and force them to feel uncomfortable.

Mega autism
Based

that is more like chad autism.
He wears his weakness as strength.

This is new. kek

Attached: rarepepe.jpg (242x208, 9.43K)

>am i wrong for thinking this when i get wildly out of the blue accusations of being a creep when i haven't done anything accept physically exist?
no, you arent. normie gaslighting is insane, and the worst part is those lunatics dont even realize what they're doing.

>He wears his weakness as strength.
Never thought about it that way but that actually is exactly what its like. There a sort of power you gain by remaining completely unnaffected to social shit testing coming your way. People become very uncomfortable when you don't respond to their joshing - they want it to either visibly make you upset (like in the case of being a sperg who cant banter) or otherwise respond with banter of your own. If you give them nothing but cold indifferent autism it unsettles them to their core.

>hang out with friend in hs who has really hot neighbor our age
>next day he tells me she thinks I'm creepy

Creepy is just a girl's way of describing a guy who hit on her, but was uglier than her/she wasn't attracted to.

don't kill her, kill all the people she knows. then she wouldn't think it was that weird to have sex with you.

The cherry on top is that apparently she dated an ugly, short manlet who was a drug dealer. Pussy tingles rule women, simple as.

creepy is how women describe low value men who they are forced to share an immediate vicinity with for any period of time - especially if its a consistent thing like work.

They are biologically wired to react to low value males like this, its to protect the tribe from contracting his dysgenic genes. On a subconscious level she literally feels fear that this low value males sperm will find its way into either hers, or other women of the tribes, eggs.

Hit the nail on the head itt, women are controlled by their pussy tingles regardless of their objective validity, simple as.

Ugliness isn't a bad trait for roasties if you wear it with manliness. You'll see a lot of manly uggos with gfs. That or he just supplied her with weed, lol.
Women really really hate the ugly, weak, meek nerd.

Attached: 20220205_000118.png (680x680, 299.87K)

Yep. It sucks beccause this biological wiring WILL drive women to fuck with you when you're literally not doing anything to her or any other women in whatever space you all inhabit. It will cause her to perceive things that aren't there, such as you 'staring' at her, or doing other 'pervy' things towards her or other women. You are subject to all this for no crime except for simply existing as a low value male in the vicinity as a woman. And for this crime she WILL attempt to have you shamed and ultimately removed from the space.

I've met a handful of people who think everyone is out to fuck them or whatever. Each one was gross and had a fake "personality".

He supplied her, was dark triad, and lived close to her. That's enough for a girl like her since she was lowkey a burnout. My friend was way better looking, nicer, and smarter than him and also her neighbor, but wasn't dark triad, and pretty nerdy. Like I said pussy tingles > all. If that guy wasn't a drug dealer/dark triad she wouldn't have given him the time of day. Sadly we live in a world where women unironically prefer drug dealers to decent guys since the former makes their pussy twitch. Fuck this world.
Exactly, I hate it, but can't blame them at the same time for just doing as their instincts tell them. I've found the best way to combat this is to trick their subconscious into thinking you are high status. That's why body language and confidence are so fucking powerful, since it tricks their subconscious into thinking you are high status. It's also the same reason a millionaire doctor with bad body language does terribly with girls, because their subconscious thinks he's low status/value. Basically women are retarded, but instead of complaining about this, we should use it to our advantage.

Attached: 12.jpg (218x250, 5.37K)

i get that. but i literally half the time don't start thinking about the woman until SHE starts making me FEEL uncomforatble with her fucking gang stalking tier delusions that i'm out to get her. which are ludicrous i''m usually daydreaming about LOTR or something and then i get this kind of eww he's a creeper, she then starts acting abrasive towards me, I'm smart enough to ignore but she continues. this all occurs over months. and eventually i just stop being in that spot because i get glares like i killed 50 men and women or something.

i lose faith.

voodoo. astrology. cryptozoology. kill yourself

say "yes I am a creep, what are you going to do about it", she will have no power over you after that.

>gets you labeled a sex offender even though you never even touched her

don't want her she's somewhat pudgy.

>That's why body language and confidence are so fucking powerful, since it tricks their subconscious into thinking you are high status

no. doesn't work. tried it. makes no difference.